RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:23:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst video game movie. EVER. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Worst video game movie. EVER.  (Read 6988 times)
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 12:14:58 PM »

lol
have seen house of the dead or MKA... you are right.
i didnt think that the first MK was that bad, had some cool martial arts shit in it.

*waits for someone who knows martial arts to ream my ass cause MK wasnt real martial arts* Tongue
KarmaCreep
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2004, 09:11:40 PM »

I haven't seen House of the Dead because it looked like crap, so I put down Street Fighter.  That movie was just... I mean it was just... it's just too bad for any insult that I can think of.  The first MK was pretty awesome, I love that movie, but the second made me want to wipe my ass with the movie poster right there in the theater.

Come to think of it, I think MKA and Street Fighter are at a tie for me.  I don't want to watch either of them again to end this argument with myself though, so it's staying as a tie.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 09:14:34 PM by KarmaCreep » Logged

Fucking Chuck Norris!!!!
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2004, 06:19:24 PM »

I haven't seen House of the Dead because it looked like crap, so I put down Street Fighter.
That has to be what everyone is doing. Otherwise, there is no way Street Fighter could possibly be winning this poll. House of the Dead was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 06:54:23 PM »

Basically from me that is the reason but if house of the Dead is that bad then SF must be at least that bad and i dont see how almost any other movie has votes.

IceBladeX
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2004, 02:51:50 AM »

House of the Dead is worth seeing, simply because its so bad. Its like watching Show Girls, but without the uh... stuff thats actually kind of... interesting.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 06:01:25 AM »

We may have another title to add to our poll here. It just came out that Ben Kingsley will star in BloodRayne:

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=27...9_87/l=WS1/R=1/H=0/SHE=0/*-http://www.gamespot.com/gba/action/bloodrayne/printable_6104608.html
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 10:29:41 AM »

Oh Jesus.  That's bad news if I ever heard it.  Does anybody know what happened to the Crazy Taxi movie that was supposed to come out?  I think it was announced around the same time House of the Dead was, but I haven't heard much on it since then.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 02:36:41 PM »

What about the Metroid movie? That was licensed by Miramax i think. But either way whoever had the rights dropped them. I think Wu was supposed to be directing the movie.

jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 08:16:10 PM »

Like Lou Gossett, Jr. and Raul Julia, Ben Kingsley is an Oscar-winning actor who still won't let a bad script come between him and another payday.

I still think it's a shame that Raul Julia's last movie was "Mortal Kombat."
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 08:30:02 PM »

It wasn't. It was Street Fighter.

And it could have been worse. His last movie could have been Romero. Did anyone see that crap? I had to sit through it like 3 or 4 times in high school. Teachers never communicate with each other and it always results in them showing you movies that last years teachers already showed you.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 08:32:18 PM by The_Evil_Leon » Logged

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
IceBladeX
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 09:50:21 PM »

Yeah I remember seeing Romero vaguely I think.
Speaking of teachers not communicating, in my American History class, we learned that War is an act of congress. And then in US Government we were asked in a test "What was the last war we were in?" So going by the actual "correct" way to think of that I said "World War 2" and got it wrong. Of course the bastard didnt care about what the other teacher had told me. Nothing better than the American education system.
Hm.. sorry about that little rant there guys.

I do recall two teachers making me watch the second version of "Of Mice and Men" but thankfully thats a good movie.

IceBladeX
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 09:51:08 PM »

Oh yeah, speaking of which, isnt the guy who directed House of the Dead doing the Blood Rayne movie?

jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2004, 05:20:33 PM »

I couldn't remember which Jean-Claude Van Damme video game movie Raul Julia was in because I think I remember them coming out close to each other.

Anyone seen "Alien vs. Predator" yet? I know there was a comic book series before there was the video game but a lot of people will think of it as a video game movie. Apparently there was no advance screening because it's hard to find reviews today. No advance screening usually signals a lack of confidence on the studio's part.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2004, 06:34:23 PM »

I might go see it with some friends. The least i can do the kid offered to buy me a $60 game.
I think it will be one of those bad but good movies. Like most of the movies on this thread except the few that suck astronomically.

KarmaCreep
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2004, 09:17:48 PM »

Has anyone ever read the alien vs. predator vs. the terminator comic?

Fucking Chuck Norris!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length