RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:25:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Free Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disk  (Read 2077 times)
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« on: August 06, 2004, 02:09:08 PM »

Free disk, requirements:
my nintendo membership
register GameCube and five games

http://www.nintendo.com/metroidprime2.jsp

The Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disc includes:

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes playable demo - Shows areas in the Dark and Light World. It also features new weapons exclusive to Metroid Prime 2 Echoes.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Trailer - Sneak peek of the story behind Metroid Prime 2 Echoes.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Preview - Brand new in-depth look at Metroid Prime 2 Echoes showing many exciting aspects of the game.

Metroid Prime Art Gallery - Artwork from Metroid Prime and never-before-seen artwork from Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. Presentation is set to music from Metroid Prime and features cool transition effects.

The Metroid Chronicle - Historical look at the Metroid franchise. Presentation features footage and music as well as a brief synopsis of the storyline of each game.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 04:42:30 PM »

Anti you should have more than enough codes to get this. You have enough with your NES GBA:SP package you got. I am short 3 unless i can get my cousins Sp code then im short 2. There are limited supplies so im probably gonna buy 2 more games get the codes and then trade them back in. Unless they are good games.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 08:34:56 AM »

Oh yea, I had way more than enough so I ordered mine before I posted...hehe girl If I didn't register every game soon as I get em I woulda lent ya the codes. Good luck though!

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 04:37:55 PM »

My cousin wouldnt gimme his SP code so i just got this girls. No i need to go buy 2 GBA games get the codes and trade them back in for my $$.
I am such a cheap bastard...

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 04:57:24 PM »

Hhmmm, go for the classic series since they're $20 and come with codes. If you need somethin to play I highly recommend Mario Vs. Donkey Kong and it too comes with a code.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 05:03:58 PM »

I was definately going for the classics series but maybe ill get a Mario vs. Donkey Kong and keep that one and return the classics one.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 05:11:41 PM »

It's wicked fun and highly addictive! It's one of those games that's simple enough anyone can play but can be hard enough to keep you busy for a while. High replay value and the "video" scenes are funny as shit girl

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 11:10:30 AM »

While searching thru my 100ish new emails i got one from Nintendo and i should get this disc in 2-3 weeks.
Cool
For anyone who want one register your 5 games soon. Supplies are still limited and these started shipping August of 2004!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length