RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 06:40:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Log the Slowness Here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Log the Slowness Here  (Read 4513 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 02:33:32 PM »

I have gotten this error adding new games more then I can count.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rfgeneration.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.rfgeneration.com Port 80

When I went to make this post it took 72 seconds for the main forum to load. 27 seconds for the  Announcements and Feedback forum to load and 12 seconds for this tread to load.

IX Webhosting sucks complete ass.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 10:20:52 AM »

Got this a bunch today trying to add games to my collection too. Mostly when moving on to the next page of titles.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rfgeneration.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.rfgeneration.com Port 80

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Tan
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 02:52:47 PM »

"Page created in 27.374 seconds with 14 queries." ~while trying to get to the anouncement forum, then "Page created in 23.018 seconds with 20 queries." once i got there and came to this thread, to report that i got "Page created in 38.614 seconds with 19 queries." on a thread in Collection Connection.  Tongue

got "page cannot be displayed" a couple of times earlier trying to get onto the site @ around 3:30-3:45 or so.
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 06:47:01 PM »

Main page right hand column.

Notice: Undefined variable: values in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/PHP/displayfeatures.php on line 67

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 771

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 774

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 791

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 320

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 797

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 804

dreamcaster's Collection
Updated Collections
 1. JeFIzM
 2. Patrick
 3. ktk0117
 4. Speedy_NES
 5. m3talst0rm
Featured Image

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /hsphere/local/home/rfgene2/rfgeneration.com/PHP/displayfeatures.php on line 28
Could not connect: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug 

Slowly building an ammo fort.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 09:27:48 PM »

Yeah, the mySQL server has been acting up today, as I am sure most of you can tell, Kinda irritating, but we are looking into it. Unfortunately, we are most likely at the will of the webhost for a successful resolution.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 09:36:05 PM »

I say we make 'em an offer they can't refuse. Where do they live?

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 12:22:15 PM »

Say, do all these spiders have anything to do with it? Right now there're 25 of em.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 03:07:22 PM »

Opening the Index:

Page created in 29.807 seconds with 18 queries.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »

Kept trying to add games to my collection and access the message board.  This happen today at about 9:20 Central time.  I tried several times and the pages would never load or you'll get the usual microsoft error in locating the site

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 06:05:25 PM »

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I have to go to another video game website, like DP, and click on the RF Gen banner/quick link to get here...I can't just click on "RF Gen" in my favorites or type it in on the address line on my browser, which is IE...gotta be a problem on my end....just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length