RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:00:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | What should happen to Haynesworth for stomping on Gurode's face? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What should happen to Haynesworth for stomping on Gurode's face?  (Read 3722 times)
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« on: October 02, 2006, 10:13:07 AM »

Tennessee defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was ejected early in the third quarter Sunday after he stomped on Andre Gurodes face.
[img width=700 height=181]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/UNFORGIVINGPAIN/haynesworth.jpg[/img]

If you get a chance to watch a sports show today, like sportscenter. They may still show the video of this.
I could not believe it when I watched it last night on sportscenter. What do you think should happen to Haynesworth?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 10:16:21 AM by UNFORGIVINGPAIN » Logged
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »

Haynesworth, who was ejected, expects to be disciplined.

"What I did out there was disgusting," Haynesworth said. "It doesn't matter what the league does to me. The way I feel right now, you just can't describe it."

I think a stiff fine and possibly as much as a 2 game suspension.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »

Was the guys helmet off when he did it? Kind of looks like it in that picture.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »

yes. his helmet was off and he ended up with a cut that took 36 stitches to close up. I saw the video, it was pretty vicious.

this one goes beyond just a dirty hit. he could have killed the guy stomping on his head like that. I think he should be suspended for the remainder of the season. Titans coach Jeff Fisher said that if he's not satisfed with whatever punishment the league hands out the team will take matters in their own hands.

I'd release the guy. I would not want a player on my team capable of that kind of stuff.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 11:15:03 AM »

yes. his helmet was off and he ended up with a cut that took 36 stitches to close up. I saw the video, it was pretty vicious.

this one goes beyond just a dirty hit. he could have killed the guy stomping on his head like that. I think he should be suspended for the remainder of the season. Titans coach Jeff Fisher said that if he's not satisfed with whatever punishment the league hands out the team will take matters in their own hands.

I'd release the guy. I would not want a player on my team capable of that kind of stuff.

Holy hell!

I agree with you. 2 games like Rick said is a joke. Rick are you getting soft in your old age?

UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:04 AM »

[youtube=532,425]hbRdEZ8nmLI[/youtube]
I agree they should release the guy.

other videos...

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 02:13:09 PM »

I don't get these idiots. They've got it made and all they need to do to be set for life is keep clean in public, yet these douche bags do shit like this or get arrested sixty times like half the Bengals or end up like T.O.

It boggles the mind.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »

I don't get these idiots. They've got it made and all they need to do to be set for life is keep clean in public, yet these douche bags do shit like this or get arrested sixty times like half the Bengals or end up like T.O.

It boggles the mind.

Yeah, stuff like that could very well have been the reason the Patriots walked all over the Bengals.  Had Henry been in and had Thurman been in, the game would have been a lot different.  They Pats might still have won, but it wouln't have been the trouncing it was. 

This guy should be kicked off the team at the very least.   I'm sure the league will fine him and there might even be a civil suit on this one.   

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 06:37:33 PM »

I think a stiff fine and possibly as much as a 2 game suspension.

Odell Thurman was suspended for entire season for DUI (mind you, he was in the process of serving a suspension when he was suspended), I'm sure this penalty will be brutal.

Hello World.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 06:39:17 PM »

Five Game suspension, longest suspension for any on field schenanigans.

http://sportsillustrated....haynesworth.ap/index.html

Hello World.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 01:58:37 AM »

Well  until the public wises up and qiuts going to the games and buying the sports releated stuff..players will get away with what ever..I would like to see no one go to any more sports events and we would see how long they get paid the money they dont deserve..  its sad how sports figures and actors get put on a petalstool in this country..Look at OJ

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 08:35:06 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if the team penalized him more. The coach did not sound too happy about the incident.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 10:43:23 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if the team penalized him more. The coach did not sound too happy about the incident.

Titans coach Jeff Fisher said Haynesworth's actions were unacceptable.

"I felt there needed to be some serious action taken from a discipline standpoint, and I believe that what the league has done right now is adequate," Fisher said.

Thats from the link Dave posted. 5 games is a third of the season. He won't get more.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 12:03:13 PM »

still seems pretty light.

at least he's not appealing the suspension which the players union wanted him to do.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length