RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:06:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Any racers in here??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any racers in here???  (Read 2838 times)
welchracing33
N-Gage
United States

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« on: March 23, 2007, 10:24:27 PM »

Just checking to see if there are any other racers out there. I race Motorcross/Quad. Used to drag race, dirt drag, and circle track, both dirt and asphalt, been playing with drifting with some buddies. I have 3 kids that race, and two more that will soon be racing (atv/motorcross). You can check some of my stats at www.mxresults.com and www.mymotospace.com ID is welchracing33  I still have a lot of races to update.

If any of you are mx/atv racers and are looking for some sponsers and sponsership go to the site www.mxresults.com GREAT site for racers, Helps privateer racers get recgonized. Check it out.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:37:15 PM »

Sounds cool. I used to restore classic Mustangs, and was involved with Copper State Mustang club. We had annual vintage race events that were a blast to be in.

I have driven a few cars at "official" drag strips, but nothing professional. That was many years ago, but I wouldn't mind getting back into it if I had the time and money.

Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:04:50 PM »

I love motorsports.  I raced a 60 cc Kawasaki 2-stroke dirtbike when I was 9 and 10 years old.  It was a lot of fun and I won some races and a track championship at Sacramento Raceway. Cheesy  I have raced at the drag strip a couple of times with my Camaro...it wasn't near as fun as I expected because I didn't do near as good as I though I would and the wait between runs was way too long.  I also go to winged sprint car races with my family all around northern California.

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:28:25 PM »

I have an uncle who races in the thing below nascar...

I like the crashes drool

When shall his new form be revealed?
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 05:58:54 AM »

When I was in high school me and my dad built a Mud drag truck.  We raced it for 2 summers but it was getting too costly.  Parts ain't cheap!!!  I wanted to get in to road racing but I never had the money.  Undecided

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »

I have a go cart! does that count?

at first I thought you meant wheel chair racing haha
neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 02:00:12 PM »

I race, I have a 68 Camaro that ive been workin on since we got the motor out the shop about 2 weeks ago. its already been drop into the car but since i'm puting in a 200-4r i have to wait for my new transmission crossmember to come in. after that she'll be ready to go, I cant wait to hear her rev up again!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length