RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:39:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | and now its time for unfair double standers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: and now its time for unfair double standers  (Read 5376 times)
danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2004, 06:06:23 PM »

Japan, home of the weird and quirky.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 11:44:07 AM »

Hehe, my brother was joking about the draft thing. He said that if they do it he and his buddy Brad are gonna play gay lovers to get out of going.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 06:42:34 PM »

Whoa! Why didn't i see this before? OK, the draft thing was a rumor created by the Kerry Camp saying that Bush was gonna reinstate the draft.
It's all bull crap!  Two LIBERAL congressmen brought  up the issue and then voted against it themselves. It was all a dirty scheme to scare us youngsters into voting against Bush.
The left is the only party to have brought the issue up. Some of them are even for it because they think that only poor people join the army and it's not fair that the rich kids don't have to go. I've heard it, two wacko liberal Moms that my mom hangs out with said the exact thing.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 06:51:33 PM »

And a conservative president took the U.S. to war.  Maybe liberals brought up the draft,blah blah.  I don't know who did nor do I really care.  It probably won't happen, but regardless of whether or not liberal pliticians support it, it wouldn't have been an issue had we not gone to war.  And, the fact that only males have to register for the selective service IS still discrimination.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 07:16:05 PM »

No one needs to worry about the goddamned draft. The Kerry camp started a rumor that Bush was gonna re-instate it, but it's all a buncha CRAP.
      Two LIBERAL congressmen brought up the bill to make the rumor look true. They weren't for it themselves and both voted against it.
It's an extremely dirty trick aimed at the 18 to 26 year olds. The left is using scare tactics to try and win the election.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 07:21:41 PM »

liberal politicians don't support it. It's all a trick and no one needs to worry about it. The army doesn't want a draft.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 07:22:15 PM »

You can delete double posts. There is a remove button right next to the quote and edit buttons. Also i find the one about sex pretty funny. "I hope she catches something."

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 10:29:28 PM »

The left is using scare tactics to try and win the election.

You'd think that having a conservative madman in the white house would be enough to scare people into voting liberal.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 10:37:45 PM »

No one needs to worry about the goddamned draft. The Kerry camp started a rumor that Bush was gonna re-instate it, but it's all a buncha CRAP.
      Two LIBERAL congressmen brought up the bill to make the rumor look true. They weren't for it themselves and both voted against it.
It's an extremely dirty trick aimed at the 18 to 26 year olds. The left is using scare tactics to try and win the election.

Did you read my post?  It was about how I don't even care who brought up the draft.  It's irrelevant who brought it up in congress and why, at least to me.  I'm not worried about it happening.  What bothers me is the principle that it is legally possible.  Even if there was no war in Iraq it would bother me.  Whether liberals or conservatives brought it up doesn't change the fact that it is unconstitutional.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 10:39:33 PM »

The funny thing is Bush is calling Kerry a Liberal so that people wont vote for him. (him being Kerry)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 10:44:45 PM by freak_boy » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 10:44:45 PM »

Well, everybody knows that "liberal" is a dirty word.  Duh.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2004, 07:50:41 AM »

Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under my Bed.

* liberals.jpg (29.43 KB, 294x439 - viewed 145 times.)

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length