RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:17:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Logitech VX Revolution mouse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Logitech VX Revolution mouse  (Read 1096 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:35:55 PM »

Just curious whether anyone has or has used this mouse? I am getting a new laptop this week and am looking up upgrade my keyboard/mouse combo. I currently use the MX700 combo (had it for 3 or 4 years now), but can't really find a combo that I like right now so I'll probably just buy the parts individually. This mouse looks alright but I need to know if the buttons are customizable (for instance, on my MX700 mouse I use the 'switch application' button right underneath the scroll wheel as a page refresh button). I assume that they are, as Logitech is usually pretty user friendly, but just want to know for sure.

Thanks a lot.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »

I use some offbrand optical thing that cost $3. Sometimes it randomly stops working and I have to un/re-plug it in.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length