RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:41:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | MK Deception 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: MK Deception  (Read 10845 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2004, 07:34:57 PM »

Thats right. He isn't actually Reptile thats why i dont remember hearing anything about him. He was in the Lava Chamber when the Dragon Kings escaped from the egg he was trapped in and he "fused" i guess you could say with Reptile so he had a body to act through.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2004, 08:26:02 AM »

I got an email today saying it was shipped to me. I dont think i will get it today. If i do it just makes it that much better. My friends were messnig with me all day because they got theirs and played it most of the night last night.
They ordered their copies 2 days before release and i order 4+ months and they got it before me  :pissed: something is SERIOUSLY wrong with that.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 08:32:00 AM by IZRET101 » Logged

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2004, 08:29:44 AM »

Wow that sucks dude.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2004, 08:34:58 AM »

I know i had to them listen to them tell me how good it was whenever i ran into them. I am definately going to play it all weekend though.
I will eventually get pestered enough that i will have to let the other kids play thier games.
I am going to take 3 hours during saturday to go play magic and hunt. I havent done either in the last month.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2004, 11:54:26 AM »

Still no sign of Deception. I haven gotten todays mail delivered yet but if it doesnt get here before my little bro i dont get it.
I have been planing for the last few weeks to play it all weekend.
I was even going to go buy another Xbox controller so i could play 2 player.(I dont like lugging the joystick around takes up alot of packing space)
If it does not come today theres no telling what i might do...

shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2004, 01:09:28 PM »

well, i'm a little bored and dont have anything going on tonite so i am going to the store to pick it up.  got some extra cash so that is nice.  

i'll let you know how it is.  Wink
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2004, 04:54:40 PM »

Thanks alot jackass. I didnt get it. I am just going to simulate the game in real life and see if it as much fun i'll let you know how that goes....

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2004, 05:49:41 PM »

random cool voice: "Fight!" you proceed to rip out the organs of your classmates while the mortal kombat movie them plays from the sky.  then a police car pulls up but instead of cops it is sektor and cyrax here to kill you.  will they beat you?

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2004, 05:53:08 PM »

I'm really not happy with the new MK game.  I've been playing it for like two hours and its pretty much the same as the last one.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2004, 05:58:52 PM »

I will say for now they are the origials so this will be less confusing
(2d aswell)
We walk back and forth a few times sizing eachother up. Cyrax drops chest bomb in close. i jump back Sektor fires chest missle. I duck cyrax throws far bomb i jump out of the way in betwen them Cyrax shoots net Sektor shoots homing missle i jump net it gets Sektor and pulls him into Cyrax mean while i am jumping behind the both of them. The homing missle is far enough behind to drop in front of them killing them both. I pick up left over explosives from their bodies and detonate them scattering Cyborg debris everywhere.

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2004, 06:04:37 PM »

scorpion emerges from behind a tree along with subzero out of a pond.  scorpion uses his rope and subzero rushes in to do a close freeze.  as subzero is running and the rope comes closer reptile appears behind you and spits acid in your eyes. you cant see, what will you so now?

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2004, 06:41:21 PM »

I am dead dumb ass it was acid!!!
But lets say i dodge the acid it hits Sub-Zero in the face he inturn freezes Reptile and runs into the path of Scorpions "rope as you like to call it". the rope rips through Zeros stomach and continues into Reptile(Ninja or Lizard?) Reptile only gets skimmed and sends a ball of acid through the whole in the dead Sub_Zero as Scorpion recalls his "rope". Dodge the acid AGAIN it heads for Scorpion he fades out and trys to punch me from the side, mastering Scorpion in the game i had anticipated this and knew i could only counter with an uppercut. The uppercut catches him sqaure in the chin. He is lying on the ground i grab him and rip off his mask and make him spit his flames at Reptile incinerating him in the spectres Hellfire. Then i break Scorpions neck... i await his return to exact his vengace to this day...
I should write stories.
Anyways i am going through checking emails and i got one from Midway trelling my basically to buy Deception. I do not know what i have done to offend the Midway Gods for i have always spoken highly of them and always enjoyed their products. This much be a case of mistaken identity. Unless this has something to do with the Soul Calibur stuff and the SF controller i bought... I think there is something wrong with me...
:crazy:
cat
(i have never seen anyone use the cat i am a trend setter)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 06:56:50 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2004, 06:56:39 PM »

its not really a spear and i was going to call it a "thing" but it wouldnt be very good if scorpion was smacking you in the face with his "thing", would it?

its definitely the ninja reptile, lizard reptile sucks

you were supposed to die because you couldnt see, or what i was expecting you to do was use like kenshi(?? the blind guy) powers to kick ass

nice cat, too bad its not a rabbit (only izret should get this)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 07:00:31 PM by danvx6 » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2004, 07:08:14 PM »

It is a sexual referance that is a blatant lie. I am also the only person who will understand his sig.
Also enough of these silly word games. I am done writing long posts about me defeating awesome characters.
The only wierd thing i heard. (Which i figured from this pic http://mortalkombatdecept...oads/MKD_wp24_800x600.jpg Noob Saibot & Smoke)
I guess you fight as them both or as them combined or some crazy shit. I am going to have to see this in action to fully grasp the way it was explained to me.

Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2004, 11:14:05 PM »

Yeah I get his sig.  Its from Undergrads.  But he has it wrong.  Gimpy walked in on Cal. Then Cal said
"Hi guy I'm mastering my joystick." (He was actually playing with a joystick, not masturbating even though he was in a stall.)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length