RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:22:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 781785 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2007, 07:24:36 AM »

My wife baked 14 kinds of cookies in the past couple days. I got some eatin' to do!

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »

I just had a call on my mobile from a strange number. Someone told me to go outside then hung up. It was an old friend who gave me a present! Cheesy I'm a bit shocked. I haven't seen him for a while then he's given me a present. I'm not opening it until tomorrow. It's DVD shaped but thicker and heavier - maybe a book except it's not flexible and doesn't have the ridges of a hardback.

My immediate family have got one or two presents each from each other. My gran and aunt came over with five bags full of presents for us. Shocked My presents are wrapped in pink paper, such is the humour of my family. Undecided

This is the first year since I was 13 that I've actually bought presents for people. It does feel good to buy presents for others. I'll just have to see if people like them.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 04:33:50 PM »

My whole families coming over for christmas today and tommorow.  It's pretty sweeeet.

I was playing oblivion, and I was on the dark brotherhood mission where you kill the pirate.  I searched him and found some play called "the lusty argonian maid" about the mis-adventures of "lifts-her-tail"
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 06:03:03 PM »

We were with my family yesterday and my wifes family was over today. Everyone got plenty of good loot, and a boatload of good eats.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »

Her relatives, my relatives, her parents, my parents.  I'm glad its over for another year.  Received some nice things and gave some good presents to family members.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 11:54:32 AM by Ghost Soldier » Logged

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 11:13:15 AM »

Too... much... sugar!

Spleenasplode!

Today is not so good. It's "The day after" syndrome. After all the excitement it seems like there's nothing to do compared to yesterday. My aunt has stolen my DS for the day to play Tetris. My mum has passed out from her three glasses of wine. Dad is watching football upstairs. Gran is doing the bumper Christmas crossword. My sister is watching James Bond. The lounge is a mess.

I'll have to get my PS2 out and play it on its small screen in the lounge if I want to be sociable.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 04:01:54 AM »

4 AM, sleep time.

Hello World.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 04:35:52 AM »

1:35 AM dinner time.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »

Weddings influenced by Nintendo:  http://www.beau-coup.com/...-cakes-themes-favors.html

(yum... tetris girl.)

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2007, 03:31:46 PM »

My fiance and I had my family over for "after Christmas" dinner on Wednesday.  My oldest sister and her kids couldn't make it to the regular Christmas dinner so I bought pizza and had everyone over.  My nieces and nephews love the arcade games in my game room.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »

I've discovered if I don't take my new medicine for one night I pretty much go comatose. I slept right through for 12 hours last night. I had a dream which was very much like a long movie rather than the usual snippets of unrelated dreams I have.

I found a mobile phone while walking along the street at night. I called "Home" on it and told them I found their mobile but they got abusive so I hung up. I ended up in some weird corridor with a prison style bar-door at one end and some freaks at the other. I gave them their mobile back and it turned out they were abusive because they didn't want me to meet them, being freaks and having bad things associated and all. Suddenly, a big creature darted past the door, so we all chained up the door and I ran out of the back door. They gave me a gun and I had to shoot my way off an island of werewolves. I ran out of ammo and hid in a log until daylight where I met the owner of the mobile phone again. They gave me their plane which I used to fly over the islands. Each island had it's own kind of monster on it. After getting lost in fog I found myself back at the werewolf island where they said there's no way I can leave because... I AM A WEREWOLF!!! I bet you didn't see that one coming.

Then I woke up and spent about twenty minutes staring at the ceiling because I was paralytic.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »

I've discovered if I don't take my new medicine for one night I pretty much go comatose. I slept right through for 12 hours last night. I had a dream which was very much like a long movie rather than the usual snippets of unrelated dreams I have.

I found a mobile phone while walking along the street at night. I called "Home" on it and told them I found their mobile but they got abusive so I hung up. I ended up in some weird corridor with a prison style bar-door at one end and some freaks at the other. I gave them their mobile back and it turned out they were abusive because they didn't want me to meet them, being freaks and having bad things associated and all. Suddenly, a big creature darted past the door, so we all chained up the door and I ran out of the back door. They gave me a gun and I had to shoot my way off an island of werewolves. I ran out of ammo and hid in a log until daylight where I met the owner of the mobile phone again. They gave me their plane which I used to fly over the islands. Each island had it's own kind of monster on it. After getting lost in fog I found myself back at the werewolf island where they said there's no way I can leave because... I AM A WEREWOLF!!! I bet you didn't see that one coming.

Then I woke up and spent about twenty minutes staring at the ceiling because I was paralytic.

Did you have a friend named Styles in the dream? Were you good at basketball? Did you like surfing on the top of a moving van?

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 01:39:16 AM »

I'm back from NY, it was a great week. I'll go in-depth on the blog.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »

I never left the Cincinnati Metro... yay!?

Hello World.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007, 02:47:14 AM »

I can't wait to get out of the old BG, even if it is only into Vancouver.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length