RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:29:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 770368 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5955 on: December 11, 2014, 12:22:04 AM »

Just heard a guy claim on the show Ancient Aliens, that Ancient Aliens built underground living areas, his reasoning is because people would not want to live in underground caves because, "Its Scary!"

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5956 on: December 12, 2014, 11:43:06 PM »

Just heard a guy claim on the show Ancient Aliens, that Ancient Aliens built underground living areas, his reasoning is because people would not want to live in underground caves because, "Its Scary!"
This show is so unintentionally hilarious like that. I love poking fun at it. My cousin eats that schlock up like it's fact and not entertainment-driven conjecture.

I found two famiconverters among the 5 screw carts in my collection. I thought it was only in Gyromite carts until I saw this nice lady on Youtube make a detailed video about it.

10/10 would marry

The easiest trick is to look for the 5 screw carts that have little nubs on the pins to the side rather than the middle.

A store I know somehow manages to sell these bare bones for 30 bucks a pop. (holy shit) Man, you might be able to make some pretty good profit searching for these if that price is accurate.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5957 on: December 13, 2014, 07:27:45 PM »

I've still got an issue with the post preview.
It works on another forum using the same version of SMF though... Huh
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5958 on: December 13, 2014, 08:42:25 PM »

Post Preview has started acting up for me too. Just today though.

When I click on it while in the formal reply area it just sits there making you wait. But when I click on Preview from the Quick Reply area it works fine.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5959 on: December 14, 2014, 01:19:27 AM »

same here but only once today, haven't had the problem before and it seemed to clear up after refreshing
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5960 on: December 14, 2014, 01:10:51 PM »

I really love my job, co-worker and boss. While I was carrying some shrubs across a stream Monday, I slipped, sprained my knee and went down flat on my back in the foot deep water. I managed to crawl to the shore, drag myself up and climb out of the water. I'm totally soaked from my stomach up thanks to the waiters I was wearing that kept the bottom half mostly dry, when my co-worker sees me, he says "did you get those shrubs all planted". So I tell him what happened and he basically said "ok, I'll go do this other stuff until you finish those shrubs". So I change my shirts, fish my hard hat out of the water after it floated away and got back to work planting shrubs in 2 feet of water in a wetland.
The next day it took my boss until lunch to even ask what happened because I guess the brace on my leg and the fact I could barely walk wasn't concern enough to ask first thing. Nothing quite like being on your feet for 10 hours/day carrying trees to make for a quick recovery.

Am I the only one that sees the really surprised robot in this picture?

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5961 on: December 18, 2014, 09:55:16 AM »

I saw a Red Bull Mini drive past earlier. Wasn't expecting that!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5962 on: December 18, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »

They use them here for marketing promotions, including women dressed in heels with skimpy skirts handing out free Red Bull.

mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5963 on: December 18, 2014, 11:14:51 AM »

Unfortunately, I don't know where it was going... No free Red Bull for me... Sad
I've never tried Red Bull before. I've mostly had Monster, Relentless and Rockstar.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5964 on: December 18, 2014, 04:36:14 PM »

Stick with Monster.

Only time you need Red Bull is for jagerbombs.
When out of Red Bull fill glass with Jager instead. (Oh to be young again...)

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5965 on: December 18, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »

My wife drinks Red Bull because Monster's too dry, and she needs the B-Vitamin kick.
I drink Monster because I can only stand so much of the stuff. I have a soda/caffeine problem as is - I don't need to get on the Energy Drink bandwagon.

mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5966 on: December 18, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »

I quite like the Rockstar Xdurance Blueberry, Pomegranate and Acai. The Rockstar SuperSours Bubbleberry isn't bad either.
They're slightly cheaper, so they are the ones I drink. Usually, I only drink 1 per week unless I come across a flavour I haven't seen before.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5967 on: December 18, 2014, 05:23:41 PM »

I don't even bother with energy drinks, just give me a caffeinated soda. It has pretty much the same adverse effects on your body, but at least it's more up-front about it. And it has a much better flavor to boot. If you're gonna take the bullet-train to Hypertension City and Type-2-Diabetesville with a transfer at Acute Myocardial Infarction Pass, make the trip a tasty one.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5968 on: December 18, 2014, 05:29:52 PM »

Java Monsters are tasty too if you like coffee.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5969 on: December 18, 2014, 05:33:42 PM »

Java Monsters are tasty too if you like coffee.

I sampled one of those some time back. It's the most bearable energy drink I've tried so far... which isn't saying all that much.
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length