RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:34:21 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 2/24/08 - EA eyes Take-Two 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: How do you feel about EA's attempt to buy Take-Two?
Who is Take-Two?   -0 (0%)
I don't care, Take-Two sucks anyway.   -1 (5.3%)
Damn EA and their insatiable hunger!   -10 (52.6%)
Oh no! I love 2k sports games!   -4 (21.1%)
The bully needs a punch in the nose!   -4 (21.1%)
This will be a great thing for Take-Two.   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 2/24/08 - EA eyes Take-Two  (Read 4772 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »

I'm hoping this deal won't go through. EA is buying up pretty much everything out there. I hope they don't get a hold on big companies like Take Two, Activision and Ubisoft because then, the future of gaming would be grim.

If EA would get to the point where they really have a monopoly on the software side of games, I think it would only be a matter of time before they come out with their own system. Think about it: Everyone knows EA, they'd have a ton of exclusives, ...

There's no telling what the future will hold, but it's possible that 10 years from now EA gets to dominate the gaming biz. Let's hope not Sad
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length