RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:02:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | External Auction Site Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: External Auction Site Discussion Thread  (Read 76543 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2008, 07:37:19 AM »

What could be easier? There really is no reason for anyone not to enter.
Hope to see this get a mention on the front page of RF Gen.

This deserves some Karma points. With almost 300 members already, I look forward to seeing how many members there will be after this competition.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »

Thanks Cobra!

I just want everyone to know the pure joy of a true gaming site... where its all video games and related items. If I am going to have to motivate you with free stuff, well why the heck not!
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »

Cool, I signed up yesterday without knowing about this, nice bonus! Smiley 

Is this cumulative with any other contests (i.e. from other sites etc)?  Just curious Smiley

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »

If you meet the requirements of other contest, exclusives and all, you are eligible in each. Now, if you win ONE then to keep prizes going to a lot of people, you will not be eligible to win again.

Smiley

Only 15 to go to hit 300! WooHoo! I love the enthusiasm out there, if this is proof that people want an alternative to ebay, then its proof people want free stuff! I hope its the first, and a little bit of the second!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

Don't be caught in the dark, and miss out on this opportunity! Help GameGavel.com get over the 300 user benchmark and help make history! Let's show everyone that FREE AUCTIONS are the way to go, and quit paying fees!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 11:34:23 AM »

The following words seem to be infamous...

In Keeping with the latest Trends...

Game Gavel is happy to announce its Preferred Seller Program, which is the fruition of an idea by one DP's own members back in January! For $25 you can have all of the upgrade fees and store fee's wiped from the face of the earth for as long as you use GameGavel.com!

Here is the listing:

http://www.gamegavel.com/...uction_id,auction_details

Since GameGavel.com provides free Auctions for its users, we rely on simple gaming ads (Yes, we now have a few paid ads! No more Google Ads!) And programs like this and auction upgrade fees and store fees. Now you can cut all of those fees and ensure GameGavel.com's place in all of your digital hearts!

I want to thank Cobra Blade for being the third Preferred Seller at GameGavel.com!

Thank you for your support so far in all of this. We are on the verge of hitting 300 members, I can almost feel it!
Phillyman
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 02:41:52 PM »

I will be killing his Magazine section in a few days, I have over 600+ magazines and many of them I have already scanned....so they will be getting sold on GG.

[img width=88 height=31]http://www.retromags.com/retromags88.png[/img] - Site Dedicated To Preserving Retro Gaming Magazines!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »

Awesome! Make sure you download the bulklister! It will make the task A LOT easier Smiley

Also, in your "My Account" section under "Selling" you will find a "Generate List" tab, it will create a list that you can copy and paste right into your selling thread to help promote your auctions!
Phillyman
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 02:56:03 PM »

Very good, I run the website www.retromags.com and as such I believe this would be a great site to recommend to my members. I have quite a collection of magazines that the girlfriend would love to see me sell off. Getting an Ebay store is too expensive and bothersome, and I like the idea of being able to list my items over and over without being nickeled and dimed every time.

[img width=88 height=31]http://www.retromags.com/retromags88.png[/img] - Site Dedicated To Preserving Retro Gaming Magazines!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

I just can't let go of my old Commodore 64 and MegaDrive mags, just too many fond memories Smiley

I think the one time payment is great value and a great idea for anyone who plans to sell a lot of things over a long period of time.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2008, 11:33:16 PM »

Today, Game Gavel has done it! 300 Members! Smiley

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2008, 11:46:42 AM »

Cobra, you beat me too it! But yes, he is right... we hit 300 and shortly after, we hit 301! It's a great feeling seeing all of these new registrations and people using GameGavel.com! I know eBay will be shaking come the end of the year when we hit.... say 2000 members, or more?!

Here is an update on this exclusive contest. Currently RF Generation has...

... users eligible to win! If you haven't linked your profile or feedback yet, make sure you do so that you don't miss this opportunity! I would hate to see someone not get their shot because they didn't do the linking portion!

There is plenty of time to enter, so tell your friends, sign up... and become a GameGavel user too!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 03:39:59 AM »

Hey everyone! There are still 2 weeks left to go! Only 9 people left to go to meet the requirements to hold the contest! There are a lot of new auctions up, some old ones that are still going, and more coming every day!

If you haven't registered yet, go ahead and do so! If you have great, and thanks for the support! Lets to get those 20 RF Gen members registered so I can give at least one of you a Free Game! Remember, only the folks from RF Generation are eligible for this contest, so the odds are very good even at the 20 mark! Don't miss your chance!
ChaseTheChuckwagon
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »

New Auction Talk - Week of June 16th.

http://www.chasingthechuc...on.com/Auction%20Talk.mp3

Lots of great items listed this week, and we are up to 453 members so far.  500 here we come Smiley

So Cal Mike
Owner, http://www.ChaseTheChuckwagon.com
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2008, 01:18:39 AM »

Cool, this thread has become a sticky. It is a shame some of the older members don't come around anymore so will miss out on seeing this though.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length