RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:27:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 3/10/08 - SSBB Launch 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Did you pick up Super Smash Bros. Brawl yet?
Super what?   -0 (0%)
Nope, can't find it.   -0 (0%)
Not yet but planning to.   -6 (26.1%)
It's not out in my region yet... Sad   -1 (4.3%)
I was a midnight launch eager beaver!   -3 (13%)
Yes I have.   -6 (26.1%)
Not interested.   -7 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 3/10/08 - SSBB Launch  (Read 3761 times)
Tan
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:40:24 AM »

Wink
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 12:41:13 AM »

Not interested.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 02:21:48 AM »

I kinda strolled in to the game store right at 12:01.  I didn't plan on picking it up launch night, but I was out of the house anyways.  I hate to say it, but I have hardly had much of an opportunity to play it.

it's thinking
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 08:18:42 AM »

Not interested.

Same here. Not interested.

Tondog and I share the same opinion? WTF!  Shocked Wink

I couldn't get into the last game (SSBM) so I used it as trade-in towards my Rock Band drum kit...no regrets.  Grin

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 08:19:43 AM »

Not interested. I've tried playing the original and Melee, but I just can't really get into it. Plus, I still don't have a Wii, so even if I did want the game, having it wouldn't do me any good.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:10:34 AM »

I kinda strolled in to the game store right at 12:01.  I didn't plan on picking it up launch night, but I was out of the house anyways.  I hate to say it, but I have hardly had much of an opportunity to play it.
We both went there. He was over at my house and I figured "hey, why don't I see if this line is any more ridiculousl than Halo 3's" It wasn't. Smiley

Not interested.
Same here. Not interested.

Tondog and I share the same opinion? WTF!  Shocked Wink
Wait a minute...Smash Bros is the best game ever. I am totally interested in it. Cheesy

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 06:28:54 PM »

Picked it up today. Sadly I gotta work tonight so I only played it for like 45 mins.
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »

Not yet but planning to... but not anytime soon. It would be a family fun game. I will buy Mario Kart Wii first.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

I got it tonight at Target, they had many copies.  I don't have my Wii with me at the moment, so I can't play it till I get back to my apartment.  But I have a copy of it for when I return.  I can't wait to play it. 

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

I was at the launch and participated in the tournament, in which I lost horribly because you had to play with the Nunchuk. Good times, though.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »

I was at the launch and participated in the tournament, in which I lost horribly because you had to play with the Nunchuk. Good times, though.
ahahahahaha. I bet that angered way too many people.

Follow me on Twitter
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 04:27:15 PM »

I showed up for the midnight release (I reserved it at the mall gamestop) but the douche bag mall cops lied and said they canceled it.  So I had to go in the next day.  I asked the chick who was ringing me up about it and told me they didn't cancel it.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »

I haven't played too many of the brawl games so I went with not interested.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »

Not interested.

Tis a sad day. I agree with Tony.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 09:00:46 AM »

I haven't picked it up because I don't have a Wii, but once I would have one, SSBB would be on top of my list. (Or maybe after SMG)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length