RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:13:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Halo 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Halo 2  (Read 9615 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: November 08, 2004, 04:49:55 AM »

OK , I am pretty happy about getting this.  |D

How many of you plan on getting this. And better yet , how many of you have XBOX live ? We need to hook up and play online.

Also , if you do have XBOX live then make sure you leave your "gamertag" in my other thread about gamertag names. Cool

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 05:13:00 AM »

How many people are going to be out for the "MIDNIGHT MADNESS"[/b]?
I'm not. But i am still going to try and pick up the Limited Edition version.
I might have to use some stealth action to find a copy:ninja:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 05:13:20 AM by IZRET101 » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 06:36:37 AM »

I won't be getting it till the 19th Cry

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 06:39:42 AM »

I won't be getting it till the 19th Cry

You can come over and play mine Smiley

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 06:49:53 AM »

I'm getting the collectors edition, but I'm not getting it until the 16th.  I preordered it about 2 weeks ago and I have to wait until the second shipment of the game comes in.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 07:16:47 AM »

I'm going in at midnight tonight to pick it up.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 07:31:10 AM »

I would like to pick mine up at midnight , but there is rreally no point in it. I mean I get up at 4:15 in the morning for work and then I would have to wait until work was over to play anyhow.  Sad

Oh well ....

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 07:39:27 AM »

if you get it at midnight and you go to at  4:30 thatts 4.5 hours of play time.  |D.

Go to bed at 7 wake up at 11:30 and start your day!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 06:26:11 AM »

Well, I went to EB Games with one of my friends at midnight to pick this game up, and it was an effing madhouse.  They were handing out all sorts of freebies there.  I got a Mega Man desk clock, a pack of Xmen Legends cards, and a free subscription to Xbox Gaming Monthly (I think).  Of course, I also got a ticket on the way home, so I guess it all evened out.

When they finally started calling out numbers I saw the most stupid thing.  Some guy who was in the 40's came out with two copies of the collectors edition and said he would sell one of them for anyone who didn't want to wait (like some one in the hundreds).  Some kid who's number was seventy four said that he would buy it for $80.  The thing was they were on the 60's when he bought it.  dumbass.  Angry

My friend and I went on to Xbox live and played a couple of games, and from whjat I've seen, the game looks absolutley fantastic.  I'm going over there again today after work.  If anybody else is going to be playing it online today, look out for Red Lurker.  Thats my friends tag, and I'll be going on as a guest with him.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 07:27:59 AM »

Well, I went to EB Games with one of my friends at midnight to pick this game up, and it was an effing madhouse.  They were handing out all sorts of freebies there.  I got a Mega Man desk clock, a pack of Xmen Legends cards, and a free subscription to Xbox Gaming Monthly (I think).  Of course, I also got a ticket on the way home, so I guess it all evened out.

When they finally started calling out numbers I saw the most stupid thing.  Some guy who was in the 40's came out with two copies of the collectors edition and said he would sell one of them for anyone who didn't want to wait (like some one in the hundreds).  Some kid who's number was seventy four said that he would buy it for $80.  The thing was they were on the 60's when he bought it.  dumbass.  Angry

My friend and I went on to Xbox live and played a couple of games, and from whjat I've seen, the game looks absolutley fantastic.  I'm going over there again today after work.  If anybody else is going to be playing it online today, look out for Red Lurker.  Thats my friends tag, and I'll be going on as a guest with him.

Cool , I cant wait to play. When I am online tonight I will be CaptainNintendo. I am not sure , but if I can name my games (If I host) it will be called rfgeneration or digitpress. Wink

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2004, 11:36:57 AM »

DAMN!!!!!! I have to wait!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2004, 11:39:34 AM »

I guess I'm the only one whou couldn't care less about Halo 2. I don't know what the fuss is all about. I might check the game out when it's on sale.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2004, 12:13:58 PM »

Amen, It's just a FPS with OK graphics and good AI. I like call of duty better.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2004, 01:07:03 PM »

To think th game is OK I understand but to say the graphics are OK is very odd. Halo is one of the best looking games I have played on my TV.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2004, 06:24:47 AM »

Ok , I played it online last night and it was a blast.
:ctf:  CTF was awesome. I mostly was base defense , but I loved sitting back and watching some blue team guy walk in and take the flag while I was hiding. Only to get shot in the back  ninja

The graphics are amazing for anybody thinking they are not I say to you  :crazy: (lol I love that smiley)

But seriously , if you liked Halo. You are going to love Halo2.

Even if you didnt like Halo , I have heard alot of people say they love Halo2 even though they were not fans of the first one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length