RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:19:29 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Help please: $50 for Miracle Piano keyboard (NES) - Good Deal? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help please: $50 for Miracle Piano keyboard (NES) - Good Deal?  (Read 856 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »

Came across an interesting deal tonight, for something I never expected to find: the Miracle Piano Keyboard for the NES. I have an email out to the guy right now to see exactly what he has, but let's assume it's only the keyboard and power supply. Is $50 a good deal?

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:41 AM »

Keyboard and PS I'd go alittle lower.  Maybe offer 30 or 35 for just those two items.  If its complete with everything hand him the 50 and walk away smiling.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »

The toughest item to find is the cable that connects the keyboard to the NES.  If that's included, then I'd say $50 is okay, but even then you could try for a little bit less.  The cart is obviously easily attainable through eBay, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length