RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:39:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Rockband drums: is there something wrong or do I just suck? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rockband drums: is there something wrong or do I just suck?  (Read 583 times)
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: June 12, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »

I've had the game since February but I still can't get consistent with the drums. I've got no problems with the guitar apart from not being too good past medium, but I can't even play the drums that well on easy. I heard that there were some problems with the first batch of instruments but I figured that by Feb they would have fixed that. I have calibrated the game and there weren't any problems.

So I guess the question is does anyone have any tips or should I contact EA to see if there is something wrong with my drums.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 10:13:15 PM »

Make sure that your TV settings are accurate as well. If your console is set for HDTV but your TV is Standard, your timing will be messed up. Definitely look through all the Options in the game menus and recalibrate if necessary.

I bought the Drum Kit separately and haven't had problems with it. I'm playing on Medium difficulty. It's not easy by any means. You really need to get to know the songs. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length