RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:29:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Rarest find (In the wild) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Rarest find (In the wild)  (Read 102953 times)
understatement
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2012, 11:23:06 AM »

I have been blessed enough to find many great games in the wild but the best would be this lot: (Paid $65 for all the games excluding Lufia 2. Lufia 2 was $50 by itself)

Forget Lufia 2, I’ll give you what you paid for everything for Aero Fighters alone!

inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »

Its been long sold for about 7 years but it would be my CIB Little Samson. 5 dollars..... would kill to have it back...
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2012, 04:33:34 PM »

Its been long sold for about 7 years but it would be my CIB Little Samson. 5 dollars..... would kill to have it back...

Yeah that would definitely sting a bit these days, lol

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
burningtoys
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2012, 09:07:28 PM »

I picked this up a few days ago for $3 at a thrift store.

[img width=700 height=522]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/burningtoys/photo5-1.jpg[/img]

I don't even really collect for Playstation!
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »

Nice find!

My friend at the flea market picked up a sealed one for around the same price a few months ago.  This was after finding a like new Mega Man Legends 2 for $5 a few days prior.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2012, 09:19:38 PM »

Very nice!

burningtoys
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2012, 09:57:15 PM »

Nice find!

My friend at the flea market picked up a sealed one for around the same price a few months ago.  This was after finding a like new Mega Man Legends 2 for $5 a few days prior.

Ha. I picked up a few of Megaman games with Tron Bonne including Legends 1 and 2. It looked like they JUST put out someones PS1 collection when I got there. Since I don't really collect for PS1 I picked the megaman titles up. I knew Tron was expensive so when I got home I was looking it up and to my surprise I saw what Mega Man Legends 2 was going for.  I also picked up Mega Man 8 and X4 but Tron Bonne is by far my rarest find in the wild.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2012, 01:03:11 AM »

Very nice!

Seconded!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2012, 07:44:05 AM »

Nice find!

Ha. I picked up a few of Megaman games with Tron Bonne including Legends 1 and 2. It looked like they JUST put out someones PS1 collection when I got there. Since I don't really collect for PS1 I picked the megaman titles up. I knew Tron was expensive so when I got home I was looking it up and to my surprise I saw what Mega Man Legends 2 was going for.  I also picked up Mega Man 8 and X4 but Tron Bonne is by far my rarest find in the wild.

Nice find! If I remember correctly not that bad a game to play as well.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2012, 09:22:16 AM »

I'm so glad I picked up Tron Bonne and the Mega Man Legends games many years ago.  I had played them after release and frankly I just couldn't get into them despite their charm.  Almost passed them up because even then they cost more than I would typically pay for a Playstation game, especially ones I wasn't in the mood to play.  (This is the par of the story where a sane person would forget about them and move on.)  But that silly collector's mentality (mental condition?) told me to bite since the price hadn't dropped in a few years, and sure enough, now I look them up and know I just wouldn't pay what they go for now.  Since then, I've come to appreciate Tron Bonne in particular.  Just a taste that had to be acquired for me.

So congrats!

Keelah se'lai
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »

[img width=700 height=522]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/burningtoys/photo5-1.jpg[/img]

I don't even really collect for Playstation!
Good grab.  I paid $40 for my copy a while back.

AAirhart
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2012, 10:15:52 PM »

Springer - Atari 2600 - 30 cents
Frankenstein's Monster - 30 cents

Nintendo ROB - $20
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2012, 12:10:04 AM »

Springer - Atari 2600 - 30 cents

Thats awesome

kwvintgegmes
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2012, 10:14:40 PM »

maxi 15 NES - $8 off kijiji
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »

World Series Baseball for 32X, complete and in amazing shape. I believe it was $3, about 7 years ago. I believe I flipped it shortly thereafter for the going rate at the time, which was $30. Sad

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length