RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:23:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 279523 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »

How much would a Sega Saturn with all the hookups and stuff cost me?
$10 at a garage sale, probably more on eBay, like $20.

With "stuff", do you mean the controllers or additional hardware? Because acessories will bump up the price a bit.

Don't listen to Sirgin... Tongue Smiley Wink

On e(vil)bay, it will run you about $40-55 with hookups, controllers. Also, look for ones bundled with games. In stores, they usually sell saturns for about $50-65. Personally, I have NEVER seen one in the wild.

Tell me about your variants...
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 08:41:56 PM »

I've got 2 Saturn systems.

One I got from a guy on Craigslist for $6. It was missing the power cord.

The other I paid $35 for, CIB, from a shop near me.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 08:47:29 PM »

Those are amazing prices mate! Nice job nabbing those!!! Wink

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2008, 08:24:45 AM »

Those are amazing prices mate! Nice job nabbing those!!! Wink
See logical, my prices aren't too far off Wink
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »

Not really, mate. It all depends in where you are, and at what time. On average (That is they key here), Saturn's online will run you $40-55. Bar none. If you find one cheaper online, they you have nabbed an outlier, or one that doesn't adhere to the normal average. Bad Enough Dude was lucky, and many people are lucky. I was lucky in getting a Virtual Boy for free. The average cost on a VB is about $25-40, sometimes less, sometimes more.

And anyway, did you even find one that cheap? Cause that is one of the consoles on your wishlist.

ANYHOO!!!

http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/

^^^^
This is a great site for finding out the average cost of a game online. It isn't an exact science, but it will give you an idea as to what you should expect to pay.

Hope this clears up some confusion.  Wink

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2008, 04:33:54 PM »

^^^^
This is a great site for finding out the average cost of a game online. It isn't an exact science, but it will give you an idea as to what you should expect to pay.

Hope this clears up some confusion.  Wink
That site is awesome. That will definitely make pricing games a whole lot easier.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »

And anyway, did you even find one that cheap? Cause that is one of the consoles on your wishlist.
I haven't yet. Otherwise it wouldn't be on my wishlist anymore now would it? Wink I did some lawnmowing today and yesterday so I have money to buy a console on eBay. (List is slowly getting smaller)

^^^^
It looks helpful indeed, I bookmarked it.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

I haven't yet. Otherwise it wouldn't be on my wishlist anymore now would it? Wink I did some lawnmowing today and yesterday so I have money to buy a console on eBay. (List is slowly getting smaller)

^^^^
It looks helpful indeed, I bookmarked it.

They only use USD$ though... So it might not be accurate for you. But it is awesome. Bar None.

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »

I got my saturn for 299.99...

nod

worth every penny

Running out of games to buy.
Tan
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2008, 11:18:45 AM »

I haven't seen a Saturn since '97 or so, about the same time I had last seen any games still on shelves new or used. Tongue
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2008, 01:13:51 PM »

They only use USD$ though... So it might not be accurate for you. But it is awesome. Bar None.
Yeah, plus the fact that things (especially loose games on eBay) tend to be more expensive here than in the US.

Still, it can atleast give an idea of what price to look for. ........Bar none  Tongue
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?

j/k

laugh

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »

ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!! 1!?

j/k

laugh

we don't need to mock you logical, you do a pretty good job at on your own.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »

Owch mate, owch... That hurts, right here... <3 in the heart.

Undecided Cry

laugh

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2008, 11:30:54 AM »

Owch mate, owch... That hurts, right here... <3 in the heart.
Owww, *pats on the head* Wink Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length