RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:31:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | 360/EB Warranties and RROD 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 360/EB Warranties and RROD  (Read 3326 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

Safer? The X360 power supply is external, hence the huge brick that lays on the floor when it's plugged in. The wattage is written on the brick. Wink
Uhh, well. What I meant was a more certain way to determine it's a Falcon. Not that I'm scared of the electricity or something Tongue
Tan
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »

Safer? The X360 power supply is external, hence the huge brick that lays on the floor when it's plugged in. The wattage is written on the brick. Wink
Uhh, well. What I meant was a more certain way to determine it's a Falcon. Not that I'm scared of the electricity or something Tongue

You won't find a more certain way than the label on the actual equipment itself and it doesn't require looking inside the machine or any dissasembly. Smiley
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 12:09:46 PM »

You won't find a more certain way than the label on the actual equipment itself and it doesn't require looking inside the machine or any dissasembly. Smiley
That's all I needed to know, thanks! (I'll definately keep this in mind when buying one, the fact that they break down so often kind of scares me to buy one)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 11:54:56 PM »

Unfortunately the stickers listing the wattage on the box are not reliable as far as determining what's inside.

Bugger, guess he wont know until/if he gets one then.
Thanks anyway.

Tan
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »

Unfortunately the stickers listing the wattage on the box are not reliable as far as determining what's inside.

Bugger, guess he wont know until/if he gets one then.
Thanks anyway.

Unless he lives smack in the middle of nowhere with old stock sitting for 7-8 months, all brand new 360s are Falcons. It's the used ones he should be concerned about. A used one is already open and he should easily be able to view the power supply brick.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »

I have yet to see my friend's 360 die, and he leaves it on all the time. Must not be time for it to die yet.  laugh

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length