RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:45:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Age Expo 2008 -- Last Minute Vendors Needed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Age Expo 2008 -- Last Minute Vendors Needed  (Read 1530 times)
Dain
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:47:25 PM »

We still need more vendors!

Two big reasons why you should consider showing up:

We have commercials running in Knoxville on Sci-Fi, Cartoon Network, G4, Comedy Central and Spike a whopping 387 times over two weeks leading up to the Expo, so if you're a vendor on the rails, you should really show up! Send me an email at info@ageexpo.com if you're interested or reserve your tables at www.ageexpo.com.

We are also sending out press releases to the local Knoxville TV and radio stations about the announcement of our honorary guest, Thor Aackerlund (Thor was the guy who won the Nintendo World Championships 1990). He hasn't made a public appearance in 18 years and hasn't done an interview in 16 years -- AGE Expo 2008 will be his first appearance since 1990.

-Dain
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »

Hello there! Welcome to RF Generation Smiley

May I inform you that this is a community forum, not a place to advertise events/other websites in one of your first posts Wink
Dain
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »

I realize I don't post here often, but I've been around the VG community for many many years -- it's difficult to post to a lot of sites while running one myself (NintendoAge). I know some of the moderators here and hope they'll allow it.

Thanks,
-Dain
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »

I don't see a problem with it. The Guys at NA are great people IMO. I recently retired from the staff here, but I am sure Dave will be ok with you Dain.  Smiley

Dain
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »

Thanks Rick -- btw, you comin' to the show?
Tan
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 01:45:01 PM »

I realize I don't post here often, but I've been around the VG community for many many years -- it's difficult to post to a lot of sites while running one myself (NintendoAge). I know some of the moderators here and hope they'll allow it.

Thanks,
-Dain

Not a problem Dain, if it wasn't 2000+ Km away I'd love to attend. Sounds like a great show. There may be a few members in the area who will attend so feel free to keep us updated. Smiley
Dain
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »

Not a problem Dain, if it wasn't 2000+ Km away I'd love to attend.

Road trip! Smiley

We'll definitely keep you guys posted, thanks!

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

Thanks Rick -- btw, you comin' to the show?

I wish I was. Sorry, as I have been "away" from collecting for a while. My busy life schedule has been in the way. I feel as if collecting might be making a come back though. Someday, I'd love to make it out to a show with you guys.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

My sincere apologies. I didn't mean it in a bad way.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:01 PM »

You do a good thing for the gaming scene. Of course we'd allow your thread. Good luck with recruiting!

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length