RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:40:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NHL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: NHL  (Read 8101 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »

Nice. I've never saw a game of that franchise. Is it being released in continental Europe too?
y2richie
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »

That's a good question, I don't know. I tend to get imports from the US (my parents live in Florida most of the year) as the PS3 rarely has any problems with regional games. I also use avforums classified section (it has an xbox/wii section too) or ebay to buy import stuff. MLB 07 The Show is meant to be easier than 08 but 08 is more realistic.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »

as the PS3 rarely has any problems with regional games.
Oh right! I forgot the PS3 isn't region restricted. Tongue
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »

NHL Tickets are rapetastic. I hope Baltimore gets an AHL team next season.

Hello World.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 07:26:04 AM »

NHL Tickets are rapetastic.
Your choice of words surprise me.
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 08:26:20 AM »

The Sabres have an interesting price structure.  They rate each game based on the popularity of the team they are playing against and then put that game into one of five pricing tiers.  So the same seat for that for a game against Toronto (which is the highest tier) go from $233 to $78, can be purchased for $114 to $32 for a game against the Florida Panthers (which is the 4th tier).  There is only a handful of games in the top and lowest tiers (the low tier prices are $99 to $22) so most are in the middle tier which put the range at $132 to $47.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »

I guess I've been living under a rock, but those prices seem very high to me to watch a game. Shocked

The truth probably is that I don't go to games (of any sport) so I don't realise just how expensive tickets can be.
Tan
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »

I guess I've been living under a rock, but those prices seem very high to me to watch a game. Shocked

The truth probably is that I don't go to games (of any sport) so I don't realise just how expensive tickets can be.

It's comparable to the price of a major musical concert. Then again it all depends on the seating. Some concert tickets cost $700 in the US for someone like Elton John or $400 for Metallica. A lot of factors in sports ticket prices.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 06:30:34 AM »

It's comparable to the price of a major musical concert. Then again it all depends on the seating. Some concert tickets cost $700 in the US for someone like Elton John or $400 for Metallica. A lot of factors in sports ticket prices.
Yeah, It's pretty crazy. I know those prices are to be considered "normal", but I just wouldn't want to spend that much money on it. I'm more of a fan of long-term enjoyment, if you know what I mean. Wink I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on something that is over so quickly.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length