RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:44:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 138 Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 438796 times)
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1500 on: May 29, 2013, 07:48:55 PM »

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna try to figure it out soon. Hopefully everything goes smooth Tongue
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1501 on: June 13, 2013, 03:03:56 AM »

so lately i have been picking up silver box Konami games picked up from ebay, this is what I have got so far. I haven't really paid too much for them maybe 15 to 16 bucks on average per game. Some were cheaper than that. anyways here's the pics. I am missing a few manuals but those should be easier to grab than the boxes.  The track and field was very minty even had the plastic bag the game originally came in.

* IMG_20130613_005438~1.jpg (60.67 KB, 500x375 - viewed 396 times.)

* IMG_20130613_005454~1.jpg (65.85 KB, 500x375 - viewed 409 times.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:07:06 AM by Fokakis79 » Logged

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1502 on: June 17, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »

Haven't bought anything in awhile and mysteriously still had a ton of stuff in my eBay watch list. While clearing it out i decided to jump on this. Probably should have tried tracking down a game i need for 10$s instead but oh well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...tem&item=171057229058

EDIT
Eh grabbed another store display.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...tem&item=261217557768
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:54:12 PM by Izret101 » Logged

TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1503 on: June 18, 2013, 02:51:09 AM »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3..._trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

After shipping, it was only $52.16.  Definitely not bad for something that I've seen regularly go for at least $125 without the box and only a couple of extras.  Only thing missing is the headphones, and the box is a bit beat up, including a piece of the art cut out of one of the end flaps ( Huh Have no idea why someone did that...) but other than that it looks really good, nearly mint on the inside.  The piano itself works great, with absolutely no static coming from the speakers, no mushy keys or buttons, nothing wrong at all.  Haven't tried out the floppies yet, so I don't know if they work or not yet.

Here's some pics I took right after I received it (18 pics total, so didn't want to post ALL of them in the thread Tongue):

http://www.flickr.com/pho...8/sets/72157634191904336/

It's the Macintosh version, so no NES, SNES, or Sega stuff, but still, it's a Miracle Piano, and I will be getting a MIDI cable for the NES, since that's the cart version I have, so just maybe I will learn to play piano like approximately 13 kids did back in about 1992.

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1504 on: June 18, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »

FWIW, there were two versions of the NES box, and you'll likely be missing the NES overlays for the piano. Otherwise, basically the same. Tongue

EDIT: You have the most important part - the pedal. I think you're missing the headphones, which is no big deal. You'll also need the NES manual. As for the artwork missing, it looks like someone took a box cutter to open a box and it was at the top, so it cut through the Miracle Piano box.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:40:59 AM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1505 on: June 18, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »

FWIW, there were two versions of the NES box, and you'll likely be missing the NES overlays for the piano. Otherwise, basically the same. Tongue

EDIT: You have the most important part - the pedal. I think you're missing the headphones, which is no big deal. You'll also need the NES manual. As for the artwork missing, it looks like someone took a box cutter to open a box and it was at the top, so it cut through the Miracle Piano box.

The version I have has the same overlay, except that it has the Miracle Piano treble clef logo in place of the Nintendo Seal Of Quality, so I'm not worried about that unless I happen upon one.  It's the other overlay that I'm looking for, as it has all the information the button functions, not just the basics, and unfortunately, it seems pretty hard to come across by itself.  Sad

And yeah, the usually-missing pedal is there, and works just like it's never been used.  I've never seen the headphones ever be with a set except once or twice, but they'll be very easily replaced.  I did find a Nintendo-branded manual on Amazon that I'll be picking up, so that's one less thing to worry about as well.

Finally, didn't even think that could've been the cause of the end flap damage for some reason.  Tongue  But, yeah, that's more than likely the cause now that you've mentioned it.

Thanks for your info.  It's greatly appreciated.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1506 on: June 20, 2013, 07:07:01 PM »

Hey look i bought a game for a change:
CIB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...tem&item=400511391137

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1507 on: June 21, 2013, 06:55:42 AM »

Another one i have been waiting to pick up for under 15.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M...mp;_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1508 on: June 21, 2013, 09:24:19 AM »

The version I have has the same overlay, except that it has the Miracle Piano treble clef logo in place of the Nintendo Seal Of Quality, so I'm not worried about that unless I happen upon one.  It's the other overlay that I'm looking for, as it has all the information the button functions, not just the basics, and unfortunately, it seems pretty hard to come across by itself.  Sad

And yeah, the usually-missing pedal is there, and works just like it's never been used.  I've never seen the headphones ever be with a set except once or twice, but they'll be very easily replaced.  I did find a Nintendo-branded manual on Amazon that I'll be picking up, so that's one less thing to worry about as well.

Finally, didn't even think that could've been the cause of the end flap damage for some reason.  Tongue  But, yeah, that's more than likely the cause now that you've mentioned it.

The headphones aren't branded at all - you could just get a cheap knock off third-party set like the old JVC in-ear buds and they look the same. I can take a picture of mine if you want.

Another one i have been waiting to pick up for under 15.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M...mp;_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Hey Izret...how did the Greatest Hits get released BEFORE the original version?
http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-061-S-07140-B

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1509 on: June 21, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »

Both discs say 1997 on them (the year it hit arcades). Someone must have pulled the year from the disc on this one.
Can't blame me i don't even own the damn thing yet!

TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1510 on: June 22, 2013, 08:02:11 PM »

The headphones aren't branded at all - you could just get a cheap knock off third-party set like the old JVC in-ear buds and they look the same. I can take a picture of mine if you want.

Yeah, that would be cool.  It would be nice to have a good reference to see just what I need to pick up for the replacement.  Thanks again.  It's greatly appreciated.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1511 on: June 29, 2013, 05:16:11 AM »

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1512 on: July 01, 2013, 10:48:21 AM »

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1513 on: July 01, 2013, 11:33:36 AM »

so lately i have been picking up silver box Konami games picked up from ebay, this is what I have got so far. I haven't really paid too much for them maybe 15 to 16 bucks on average per game. Some were cheaper than that. anyways here's the pics. I am missing a few manuals but those should be easier to grab than the boxes.  The track and field was very minty even had the plastic bag the game originally came in.

Awesome, dude.  Still trying to find Gradius for a decent price.  Which ones are you missing still?

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1514 on: July 01, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »

so lately i have been picking up silver box Konami games picked up from ebay, this is what I have got so far. I haven't really paid too much for them maybe 15 to 16 bucks on average per game. Some were cheaper than that. anyways here's the pics. I am missing a few manuals but those should be easier to grab than the boxes.  The track and field was very minty even had the plastic bag the game originally came in.

Awesome, dude.  Still trying to find Gradius for a decent price.  Which ones are you missing still?

I am missing castlevania 1,2,3, Stinger, Super C, King's Quest V.  I have seen them all on ebay recently except for Stinger, but not at reasonable prices.  Not sure if I will ever get Stinger, I heard it was the one of hardest to find in box.  Yeah I got lucky on Gradius I found one on ebay for about 9 bucks including shipping.

Is Gradius all you have left?

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 138 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length