RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:59:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 138 Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 442494 times)
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1515 on: July 01, 2013, 11:49:21 AM »

so lately i have been picking up silver box Konami games picked up from ebay, this is what I have got so far. I haven't really paid too much for them maybe 15 to 16 bucks on average per game. Some were cheaper than that. anyways here's the pics. I am missing a few manuals but those should be easier to grab than the boxes.  The track and field was very minty even had the plastic bag the game originally came in.

Awesome, dude.  Still trying to find Gradius for a decent price.  Which ones are you missing still?

I am missing castlevania 1,2,3, Stinger, Super C, King's Quest V.  I have seen them all on ebay recently except for Stinger, but not at reasonable prices.  Not sure if I will ever get Stinger, I heard it was the one of hardest to find in box.  Yeah I got lucky on Gradius I found one on ebay for about 9 bucks including shipping.

Is Gradius all you have left?

Gradius and Laser Invasion.  Got lucky on Stinger, I think it was like $25 at my local store.  Got REALLY lucky on the Castlevania Trilogy, a friend sold them to me in a huge lot for about $100.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1516 on: July 01, 2013, 12:10:23 PM »

yeah I just picked up Laser Invasion and Jackal this week, for about 13 bucks a piece off ebay.  My area is not super great for good deals on boxed games. sometimes I can find good deals around me, but mostly I have to resort to searching ebay, for items that are significantly cheaper.

I might go up  to Seattle this week and see if I can find Stinger being sold somewhere.

That is a really good deal on Castlevania, I own the games just not the boxes, so I am torn between trying to find just the boxes, or rebuying them as complete.  

This is actually the closest I have come to actually meeting one of my yearly goals I have set on here
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:34:00 PM by Fokakis79 » Logged

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1517 on: July 01, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »

Picked up a copy of X-Men for Genesis, complete with poster.  weee.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1518 on: July 01, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »

so lately i have been picking up silver box Konami games picked up from ebay, this is what I have got so far. I haven't really paid too much for them maybe 15 to 16 bucks on average per game. Some were cheaper than that. anyways here's the pics. I am missing a few manuals but those should be easier to grab than the boxes.  The track and field was very minty even had the plastic bag the game originally came in.

Awesome, dude.  Still trying to find Gradius for a decent price.  Which ones are you missing still?

I am missing castlevania 1,2,3, Stinger, Super C, King's Quest V.  I have seen them all on ebay recently except for Stinger, but not at reasonable prices.  Not sure if I will ever get Stinger, I heard it was the one of hardest to find in box.  Yeah I got lucky on Gradius I found one on ebay for about 9 bucks including shipping.

Gradius and Laser Invasion.  Got lucky on Stinger, I think it was like $25 at my local store.  Got REALLY lucky on the Castlevania Trilogy, a friend sold them to me in a huge lot for about $100.

bil i saw gradius in box at a local pawn shop yesterday, i didn't look too closely for condition or price but i think it might have been $25...or maybe $35. not sure if that's high or not, but if you're interested i could go back for it.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1519 on: July 01, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »

bil i saw gradius in box at a local pawn shop yesterday, i didn't look too closely for condition or price but i think it might have been $25...or maybe $35. not sure if that's high or not, but if you're interested i could go back for it.

I appreciate the offer, but I've got my eye on several auctions right now. I'll let you know if they fall through though.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1520 on: July 01, 2013, 07:51:58 PM »

[img width=480 height=640]http://i.imgur.com/sj7Tyf1.jpg[/img]

Finally! For those not in the know. After SEGA showed off DC and the VMU. Sony wanted in as well. So they came out with PocketStation. So that makes Vita the 3rd dedicated gaming handheld. Did the same stuff as VMU. It was planned for a US release but Sony could not keep up with Japanese demand. Still a SaGa game in the US and Final Fantasy VIII still work with it. A bunch of Japanese games does of course as well. I have wanted one since then. Just the nostalgia I have for the Dreamcast hype and launch and as a time where stuff like this was mind blowingly awesome and new and DC was a powerhouse. To me it was so futuristic back then. So this is one of the perihpials I wanted from back then. So owning a piece of nostalgia not a game or console. I know for a glorified memory card.
Slowman
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #1521 on: July 08, 2013, 07:22:34 AM »

^^^ That is pretty cool!  Is it a functional memory card by itself or does it require a compatible game to function?

Some eBay scores lately

Half Minute Hero for $7 shipped
White Japanese PSP 1000 for $18.50 shipped!

[img width=612 height=612]http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/f23c9668e69d11e2b44322000a1f92df_7.jpg[/img]

PSN - rswslowman
3DS - 1177-8481-5639
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1522 on: July 08, 2013, 08:31:05 AM »

Time to raise a Chocobo, Ryudo?

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1523 on: July 15, 2013, 01:33:25 AM »

Won a Donkey Kong Country box with all the inserts and in great condition. 23$ I'm on the road to recovering the boxes I threw out as a kid. :>
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1524 on: July 15, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »

I won this a few weeks back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3..._trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1525 on: July 24, 2013, 12:17:41 PM »

[img width=262 height=350]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/collections/Raidou/ffxvnlvsm.jpg[/img]

Picked up this oddity for $9 a couple of weeks ago, and it came in the mail today.  As far as I can deduce, this comes from a boxed bundle (PS2 + Final Fantasy X).  English language manual/game, dutch cover.  Have seen pictures of an english language 'Not for Individual Sale' cover, but haven't seen complete boxed version.

EAN/Barcode also has "Niet Voor Losse Verkoop" (Not for Individual Sale).
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1526 on: July 24, 2013, 02:15:38 PM »

[img width=262 height=350]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/collections/Raidou/ffxvnlvsm.jpg[/img]

Picked up this oddity for $9 a couple of weeks ago, and it came in the mail today.  As far as I can deduce, this comes from a boxed bundle (PS2 + Final Fantasy X).  English language manual/game, dutch cover.  Have seen pictures of an english language 'Not for Individual Sale' cover, but haven't seen complete boxed version.

EAN/Barcode also has "Niet Voor Losse Verkoop" (Not for Individual Sale).

Bundled in the EU only, AFAIK. There was also a KH bundle. It might be worth talking to Xtincthed to see if he has any more information, since he was involved in a thread about them on SealedGameHeaven.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:22:54 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

CARBAG
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1527 on: July 29, 2013, 08:11:26 AM »

I like browsing canada-only auctions because shipping is cheaper and there is less competition. I just received these and i couldn't believe my eyes. Crystal is the only one that look used, the three first gen ones are pretty much brand new. And the pokemon pokemon colosseum is sealed.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/bIY43VY.jpg[/img]

And all for 25$ shipped Grin

With that, i am only missing the ruby and sapphire books to have them all!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1528 on: July 31, 2013, 05:21:41 PM »

Nice guides!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1529 on: July 31, 2013, 05:22:32 PM »

I like browsing canada-only auctions because shipping is cheaper and there is less competition. I just received these and i couldn't believe my eyes. Crystal is the only one that look used, the three first gen ones are pretty much brand new. And the pokemon pokemon colosseum is sealed.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/bIY43VY.jpg[/img]

And all for 25$ shipped Grin

With that, i am only missing the ruby and sapphire books to have them all!

That's an awesome grab.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 138 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length