RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:28:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 438503 times)
krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #2055 on: December 24, 2016, 12:04:29 AM »

I would be pretty happy too, but how will we ever know what's behind Privateer 2 and underneath The Beast Within?!?!
You don't want to know!

It's like Sub-23 and Air Plane Picture Show Simuator.

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
theemoofrogF
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2056 on: February 22, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »

Got me the Ace Combat 5 flight stick bundle for half the asking price recently. Pretty glad too

What is a signature?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2057 on: March 17, 2017, 10:54:35 PM »

Picked up a few things from Ebay:

* Odysseyjpg.jpg (228.59 KB, 1259x900 - viewed 1412 times.)

* Wavebird.jpg (327.2 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 1312 times.)

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2058 on: April 13, 2017, 06:31:34 AM »

So won this off of Ebay at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/p...mp;_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Paid right away and a day later I get an item cancelled message from Ebay.  The reason given was the item is damaged or out of stock.  I'm like wtf?!?!  A new item isn't defective because it isn't open and the item can't be out of stock because why would you post it on Ebay than?  Man was I pissed so I messaged the seller and I was surprised he responded.  He said all three items he sold were damaged in a flood in his basement so he cancelled the orders.  I'm keeping an eye on this guy to see if these get reposted because all three items were new and sold under new price.

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2059 on: June 24, 2017, 09:04:53 PM »

Picked these up from Ebay from Nintendo's Ebay store:

Mario Tennis $25, Wii Party U $20, Star Fox $30.

SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2060 on: April 16, 2018, 08:25:28 AM »

I don't have a pic to share, but I snagged Dragon Spirit for TG-16 via eBay for $36.  I thought it was an okay deal.  It's CIB minus the outer cardboard box, so just the jewel case, manual, TurboChip, and the nice plastic sleeve.  It even has the little plastic arm that holds the game in the case.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2061 on: July 24, 2018, 02:58:34 PM »

Here are my recent Atari 5200 pickups! Got a big ebay lot of Atari 5200 games. In it was some stuff I needed for my complete set. I got copies of Robotron 2084 and H.E.R.O. to replace my cart only. Also got a couple Homebrews for Atari 5200 in the lot with Castle Crisis and Klax. I didn't have K-razy Shootout, yet.

Overall it was a pretty good deal. Some of these are also replacing copies I have that are in worse shape.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2062 on: August 10, 2018, 04:00:59 PM »

That is a nice stack of games, Fokakis!  I suddenly have a very strong urge to play Gorf...

Got these a month or so back:

I replaced the broken power port on my SNES, but I didn't get picks of the process (fail!).  It was my first real fun with a soldering iron, so I had blinders on.  SNES works great now.

Lunar SSS was my main Father's Day present.  It was only $50 complete, mainly because it smells of cigarette smoke (quite badly when I first got it).  However, after weeks of keeping it in the open air and wipedowns with a dryer sheet it is smelling much better.  Not perfect, mind you, but better.  Also, the front flap is torn.  Looks like somebody got a little overzealous when opening it, and battle between cardboard and Velcro ensued, with the Velcro winning.   Nothing serious, and once I apply a little glue and love it will be right as the mail.

If you can't tell, the Chrono Trigger is a FAKE, which is okay because I wanted to get a bootleg to test out my newly fixed SNES.  The only issue it that the the game plays perfectly!  I know that sounds dumb, but I thought it would be a little glitchy, or maybe Pokemon or something.  Oh well.  Played about ten hours and was reminded why Chrono Trigger is one of the greatest JRPGs of all time.  There is just so much going on and so much attention to detail.  Amazing.

I really hate the sticker on the cart though.  Fake should look fake, in my opinion.  At first chance I will either get a brightly colored cartridge shell to replace it with or maybe a really fake looking sticker.  Who knows.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:00:40 PM by bombatomba » Logged

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2063 on: June 21, 2019, 11:32:25 PM »

I've been continuing my fishing game kick. I reeled in the big one for Dreamcast for $35 off ebay. This game is more uncommon than might be commonly realized. I was wading in the water for a few weeks waiting for a non-loose copy to hit the top water. I only need Reel Fishing: Wild and then I have all the US Dreamcast fishing games.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length