RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:16:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 138 Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 441854 times)
N3XUS
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #705 on: August 30, 2006, 06:12:24 PM »

I won this here... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I love the old lightgun games, but now I just need a PS1 for it to work...  Wink
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #706 on: August 30, 2006, 09:30:14 PM »

pretty nice grab

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Cecil
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #707 on: August 31, 2006, 01:58:37 PM »

Just bought 61 CD-i games / CDs on Ebay, along with some CD-i Demos/Promos in that. I didnt win the one lot or two that I wanted though, but this should be good for now heh. Guess the CD-i is coming with me to college
N3XUS
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #708 on: August 31, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »

FFVII... I'm not going to include the link because I'll be laughed off this forum.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #709 on: August 31, 2006, 10:16:13 PM »

FFVII... I'm not going to include the link because I'll be laughed off this forum.

Not off the forum but laughed at yes. Paid that much huh?

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #710 on: August 31, 2006, 10:19:01 PM »

Everybody is going to overpay for something at least one time.

N3XUS
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #711 on: September 01, 2006, 09:58:50 AM »

Indeed... I wanted it, but I knew I was overpaying. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if it was really worth it. I wanted just to get it over with because I have been looking for a pretty good looking copy for awhile and I haven't seen one reasonably priced so i figured I would end it for right now so I could go on to look for other games.
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #712 on: September 01, 2006, 10:51:22 AM »

Indeed... I wanted it, but I knew I was overpaying. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if it was really worth it. I wanted just to get it over with because I have been looking for a pretty good looking copy for awhile and I haven't seen one reasonably priced so i figured I would end it for right now so I could go on to look for other games.

Do they really go for that much over in the US, I can pick them up for £10 new, not Platinum edition from Toys R Us in Preston. They had loads in like a bargain bin, next to all the video-games I think they might have been on clearance.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #713 on: September 01, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »

I wouldnt spend more then 15 on it.

N3XUS
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #714 on: September 01, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »

Yeah... it's easy to say that if you picked up the game when it came out. I wasn't even old enough to play it competently yet. I checked around here first and there are absolutely no flea markets or any place where I could pick it up. They were all raided previously by collectors and people just trying to make a quick buck. It gets pretty savage around here when you're looking for anything remotely rare. Between customers and the clerks, it's almost impossible to get anything.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2006, 02:20:28 PM »

As far as i know all the stores around here that still have them have the prices marked up to between 35 and 50+$s anyways

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »

£2.70

[img width=400 height=368]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/fibblewith/Pad005.jpg[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #717 on: September 05, 2006, 03:01:32 PM »

Picked up a few NES games from Ebay.  Not to bad if you ask me.  Link 1: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017.

Link 2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #718 on: September 05, 2006, 04:32:13 PM »

I bought a boxed Sega Wide Gear for the Game Gear yesterday morning and it came today! It wasn't a bargain but I think it was fair, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

I also got Destroy All Humans for the PS2 from Amazon today.
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #719 on: September 05, 2006, 06:51:48 PM »

I bought a boxed Sega Wide Gear for the Game Gear yesterday morning and it came today! It wasn't a bargain but I think it was fair, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

What exactly is this? magnifying viewing lens cover?

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 138 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length