RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 04:50:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | SNES, NES, and some Atari stuff.. 250 SNES over 750 NES games over 25 systems 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SNES, NES, and some Atari stuff.. 250 SNES over 750 NES games over 25 systems  (Read 567 times)
J_Collectibles
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« on: December 29, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »

I hate to do it but I have no room in my home and my storage is getting full too. I have over 15 NES Systems and over 750 games as well as 50 -75 NES Controllers. I have 13 SNES Systems, 200 loose carts and 50 boxed ones as well as a few accesories. I am gonna try to add more info and get some pics up. I am trying to complete the NES Set and all of this is just extras or stuff that I picked up. I have over 550 positives on Ebay no negatives and I am a gold powerseller. I am willing to trade if its something that I dont have for the nes. My collection on here as far as the nes games is pretty close, I need to do some updating. I dont have many of my boxes or manuals listed. The easies way to contact me is at JandC2@cox.net

I also have a Boxed Atari Jaguar, and some older atari games some are boxed.

I can take pics of anything that you would like to see just let me know before I ebay all of this. I plan on ebaying this stuff next saturday.

ahh  Nevermind-----!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length