RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:49:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | European game with no part number or UPC? Post it here!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: European game with no part number or UPC? Post it here!!  (Read 2317 times)
Tan
« on: January 02, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

This is for posting games that cannot meet the prerequisites for the new European guidelines because they have no part numbers or UPCs to reference. You can also PM any one of the active staff members for help or to let them know of an incoming submission needing verification. If you have such a title and wish it to be added, please try to add as much info to your post as possible about the games you wish to see added.

Name
System
Country
Year
Publisher
Developer

...and any other relevant information you can provide, even pics if you have them. We realize this is a pain in the ass but we want to keep duplicates out of the database as much as possible and not misplace scans into the wrong game listing.

Also keep an eye on Madir's part number location guide for helpful hints and pictures:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...um/index.php?topic=8464.0
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

One  thing I'm curious about with codes being required. Is it worth adding Australian DS games? I ask this because the code on the case differs to the UK one with ukv being replaced by aus, however the games themselves I have checked are still the same cart sold in the uk with ukv at the end.

Tan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 02:23:08 AM »

One  thing I'm curious about with codes being required. Is it worth adding Australian DS games? I ask this because the code on the case differs to the UK one with ukv being replaced by aus, however the games themselves I have checked are still the same cart sold in the uk with ukv at the end.

Absolutely! It works much in the same way as Canadian/North American games do. The game part number is exactly the same (-USA), with a different UPC or exterior part number (-CAN).

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 02:31:50 AM »

Okay, cool. Thanks for the quick reply too by the way Tan.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length