RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:03:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Would like some advice on some PC games I found 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Would like some advice on some PC games I found  (Read 993 times)
Zenki
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« on: March 28, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »

Was over at a friends place today and got to talking with his father about older PC games as I heard he enjoyed them and had a few. Long story short by the end of our little talk he said he had a game he though I might enjoy (as I have an older IBM PC to run vintage games on) and that he could not use it anymore so I could take it. Never in my life heard of the game before and when looking it up only could find some obscure info about it, The Lost Admirals by Quantum Quality Productions. Before I left he asked if I would have any interest in maybe getting some of his older PC games as he thought about it and if I could use them better to have them with someone who can appreciate it so he said think about it and make him an offer. So here is a list of what he had, I am not the most familiar with software from this time period so I am unsure if I should attempt to get these I added company info that I could easy make out from boxes. That is the other thing all these games are in their original boxes with all documentation so I am leaning towards picking it up just if there are any titles I should avoid or make sure I get would be nice to know.

Wizarardy Dark Savant
Wizarardy Revenge of Werdna
Stonekeep
Darkreign
Empire II The Art of War - New World Computing
Sim City (original)
X-Com UFO Defense
Betrayal at Krondor
Betrayal at Antara
Secrets of Luxor
Lunar Command
Pearl Harbor
Silent Thunder
Imperialism (from SSI)
Conquest Earth
Outpost
Myst
Lords of the Realm II
Battle Isle
Battle Isle 2200
Total Annihilation Kingdoms

He also had a few games he told me that he was not likely to sell but might consider it I wrote them down anyways just to see if there is something rare here

Stationfall - Infocom
The Lost Treasures of Infocom II (11 games)
Syndicate Plus
Total Annihilation
Links
Links 386

Thanks for any help you can offer this fellow collector   Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length