RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 02:48:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Video Game Magazines - PS2 & Jaguar Games + More 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: Video Game Magazines - PS2 & Jaguar Games + More  (Read 46183 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »

I'd swear you were the owner of a nearby hobby shop. He does mostly trains and video games, and a lot of his stock is in his online shop. You have better prices, though.

Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 01:43:17 AM »

I'd swear you were the owner of a nearby hobby shop. He does mostly trains and video games, and a lot of his stock is in his online shop. You have better prices, though.

Sweet! Its not often I hear my prices are better than someone elses lol Tongue Usually people complain about my prices. Ya I love video games and trains. Japanese sure make fun and great stuff ! Cheesy

happy new year

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2013, 01:31:20 AM »

adding mostly train stuff lately but will be back to games shorty

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »

Im still on a train kick but I have a lot of games and magazine to list still.

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »

just a bump, will be listing some nice jaguar stuff soon, system and cd and case etc. maybe in a week or 2

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »

long overdue bump, have listed some gaming stuff and more to come

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2013, 03:52:56 PM »

bumper cars

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »

Its not often I hear my prices are better than someone elses lol Tongue Usually people complain about my prices.

Why not change that then?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2013, 09:13:50 PM »

Its not often I hear my prices are better than someone elses lol Tongue Usually people complain about my prices.

Why not change that then?

i've seen a lot of stuff you have for sale that i might be interested in, but the prices are way above what i'd be willing to pay. not trying to bash you as a seller but just offering constructive criticism like tynstar Tongue. for example Cyber Tiger n64 manual only, regular price $15.99, on sale for $7.20? the regular price is pretty ridiculous, and even the sale price isn't that good. the most i would pay for a popular or uncommon game manual would be $15, and that would be for something like first party titles or Rare (the company) game manuals. for a sports game manual, $2-5 would be the most i would pay.

i'm sure there are some people willing to pay those prices, but i'm just letting you know that's the reason i haven't bought from you yet, and if you're used to complaints about prices then like tynstar said, maybe you should change them then? i guarentee you would sell more at better prices.
Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »

i really could care less about people who bitch and moan and your story about how everything is so great elsewhere. dont buy my stuff then. i find plenty of people happy to buy my stuff.  whatever doesnt sell i lower the price little by little. it costs me only 5 cents a month to list something for sell on ebay. no point in a quick cheap sale for me. the only way ebay works is when you maximize profits and offer great service which i do.  the minute i become the nice guy who sells everything cheap. well. i wont make enough money to survive.

funny when people try to tell me how to be a seller, care to look at my feedback and power seller ranking and top rated seller status? I think i know what im doing, been selling for many years now.

find the same item cheaper elsewhere? great, buy it, i dont care, it just annoys the hell out of me when people come out of no where to bitch at me. have i ever bitched at you for anything? no. do i bitch at sellers for their prices being too high when i go to buy something? no. i find somewhere cheaper. women bitch, men are not supposed to bitch and moan and complain. be men.

monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2013, 02:26:27 AM »

...but seriously, I agree with you Kevincal. I've been selling on there for years as well, albeit in a smaller capacity and that's the way to go. I've gotten emails from people with best offers even though I don't accept them on the item's page. Don't like it, don't pay it. Move it along, nothing to see here, etc...

* th.jpg (7.39 KB, 220x148 - viewed 256 times.)

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2013, 02:17:15 PM »

i really could care less about people who bitch and moan and your story about how everything is so great elsewhere. dont buy my stuff then. i find plenty of people happy to buy my stuff.  whatever doesnt sell i lower the price little by little. it costs me only 5 cents a month to list something for sell on ebay. no point in a quick cheap sale for me. the only way ebay works is when you maximize profits and offer great service which i do.  the minute i become the nice guy who sells everything cheap. well. i wont make enough money to survive.

funny when people try to tell me how to be a seller, care to look at my feedback and power seller ranking and top rated seller status? I think i know what im doing, been selling for many years now.

find the same item cheaper elsewhere? great, buy it, i dont care, it just annoys the hell out of me when people come out of no where to bitch at me. have i ever bitched at you for anything? no. do i bitch at sellers for their prices being too high when i go to buy something? no. i find somewhere cheaper. women bitch, men are not supposed to bitch and moan and complain. be men.

i'm not bitching out of nowhere, it was in response to your post where you admitted that a lot of people complain about your prices. i was just giving a more detailed explanation of why people might do that, myself included. it's not like i came out of no where and just said "your prices suck gtfo", i gave actual reasons. and i know how selling works, and that you need to make money, but i'm just telling you that you're charging above market value on most of the things you have up that i've looked at.
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »

women bitch, men are not supposed to bitch and moan and complain. be men.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »

Skip to the 1:05 mark
http://www.youtube.com/wa...e&v=3cjRGrBku3k#t=64s

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »

Do we really need to have this conversation every few months? Kevin's prices are his prices, there's no need to discuss them here. If you want something of his and his price is higher than you'd like to pay, send him a polite PM with an offer, if he accepts, fine, if he doesn't, that's his choice to do so.
Everyone is free to set their prices however they wish, here and on ebay. Even if you don't agree with their price, you should be able to respect their decision to set the price as they have.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length