RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:36:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NFL Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: NFL Talk  (Read 84905 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »

Heard much of the Niners-Packers game on the radio today. Caught the highlight reel after I got home. A nice little back-and-forth, with SanFran holding on to win. The visuals show a very unfriendly vibe between the two clubs, highlighted by the interactions between 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick and Packers LB Clay Matthews.

http://www.nfl.com/videos...e-hit-on-Colin-Kaepernick

It might be too soon to say this, but this game could very well be a preview of the postseason...

On another note: I see that they had the old "49ERS" logo painted in the end zones today:

[img width=700 height=232]http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/179/full/1008.png[/img] freakboy

I hope they stick with it, and never use the recent one ever again.

yuck
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2013, 07:29:40 AM »

Oh, and I'd just like to add:

[img width=512 height=389]http://i.qkme.me/3skeg8.jpg[/img]

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2013, 11:07:05 AM »

^Fantastic.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2013, 11:40:38 AM »

Bengals lose.

When shall his new form be revealed?
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »

Bengals lose.

I know, I've been a Chicago fan ever since I was a kid. Bear Down!

But honestly, I hope the Bengals have a great season. That rookie back of theirs, Giovanni Bernard, went to my college alma mater. I think he's going to be a solid pick up for them. Either way, great game.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »

Bengals lose.

But honestly, I hope the Bengals have a great season. That rookie back of theirs, Giovanni Bernard, went to my college alma mater. I think he's going to be a solid pick up for them. Either way, great game.

I am beyond caring about either of my town's major teams. They've been mismanaged and misled for almost my entire life, and I'm bored of it.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »

I think the Bengals are coming around and will have a good season. I think you guys are clearly the best team in the division, have one of the best secondarys in the league, and some great weapons on offense. Chin up and practice that Icky Shuffle, I see playoffs in your future.  Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »

I think the Bengals are coming around and will have a good season. I think you guys are clearly the best team in the division, have one of the best secondarys in the league, and some great weapons on offense. Chin up and practice that Icky Shuffle, I see playoffs in your future.  Smiley

We've almost always got the talent, but our coaching is beyond despicable.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2013, 07:30:36 PM »

Bengals lose.

We've almost always got the talent, but our coaching is beyond despicable.

I am beyond caring about either of my town's major teams. They've been mismanaged and misled for almost my entire life, and I'm bored of it.

Well, there's always the America's Game: The Missing Rings episode on the 1988 squad. You know, I actually dug those guys, even if they did have the misfortune of going against SanFran in both of their Super Bowl losses.

I even liked the '81 team, with the likes of Ken Anderson, Ross Browner, Isaac Curtis, Dan Ross, and perpetual second-string QB Turk Schonert. Hey, wasn't it 1981 when they debuted the orange-and-black tiger-stripe unis? What a major improvement over their uninspired Cleveland Browns ripoffs of the past. I'm glad to see that Paul Brown was finally willing to let go of his bitterness at that point.

[img width=350 height=344]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/415/304/bengals-virgil-carter_display_image.jpg?1318430756[/img]

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »

When i was a kid the Bengals were my favorite team because of the uniforms.  I still love them, though they take a back seat to the seahawks now.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »

When i was a kid the Bengals were my favorite team because of the uniforms.  I still love them, though they take a back seat to the seahawks now.

They're not goin' with the neon green this year, are they?

[img width=330 height=288]http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/files/library/GreenJerseys.jpg[/img]

Those make the Bucs' creamsicle unis look good in comparison...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »

I thought one of those neon green versions looked great. I can't remember if they used it last year or the year before that.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »

I thought one of those neon green versions looked great. I can't remember if they used it last year or the year before that.

It probably gives opposing teams the impression they're playing against the practice squad scrubs...  Wink
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »

You know I think there's something oddly disturbing about Andy Reid now that he's a Chief.

[img width=650 height=432]http://nflspinzone.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/136/files/2013/08/7565642.jpg[/img]

OH YEAAAAH!

[img width=413 height=536]http://www.tomheroes.com/images/INTV%20kool%20aid%20man%20box.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2013, 04:40:54 PM »

You know I think there's something oddly disturbing about Andy Reid now that he's a Chief.

[img width=650 height=432]http://nflspinzone.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/136/files/2013/08/7565642.jpg[/img]

OH YEAAAAH!

[img width=413 height=536]http://www.tomheroes.com/images/INTV%20kool%20aid%20man%20box.jpg[/img]

I was thinking of this, myself:

[img width=220 height=338]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5a/Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes.jpg/220px-Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes.jpg[/img]

All right, time to look ahead to Week 2. let the smack-talk begin!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length