RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:16:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 293 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1016934 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2040 on: April 11, 2008, 12:44:57 AM »

Gangland on History

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2041 on: April 11, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »

Watched American Psycho earlier.
Watching more History and Discovery now

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2042 on: April 13, 2008, 08:31:39 PM »

watched this weekend...

Lucky # Slevin (HD-DVD) - (2005) - A

Reason for score -- i've seen this before awhile ago....i absolutely love the dialogue in this movie.....excellent film....

Oil On Ice - (2005) - C-

Reason for score -- not that great of a documentary.....i expected better.....

Georgia Rule - (2007) - C-

Reason for score -- highly predictable .... and just a little twisted / weird ...

Disney's The Haunted Mansion - (2003) - C

Reason for score -- getting another one off my list....kinda a waste of time....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2043 on: April 14, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Family Guy.
Been watching Deadliest Catch alot lately too.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2044 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »

watched tonight.....two more off the list....

Down With Love - (2003) - C-

Reason for score -- my fiancee wanted to watch it....more or less a stupid movie....

Fear Dot Com - (2002) - C-

Reason for score -- seen before...just average...

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2045 on: April 15, 2008, 08:19:45 PM »

watched today...

Cradle 2 The Grave - (2003) - B+

Reason for score -- decent enough action movie....

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2046 on: April 15, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »

How was it predictable? It's ending is WHY most people don't like it and why movie critics DO like it--it's unpredictable and vague.

Add the great acting, script, and brutal action scenes, and you've got the year's best film.

I'd give it another careful watch or three before I called it trash.

I will agree to disagree with you on this one...

Seems to me like you simply dislike it for it being liked.

Well, fight on man, fight on.

No, I honestly just think it was a very poor movie that people seem to just like because it won an award, without taking into consideration how poor of a movie it really was.  I don't like when people base their opinions strictly off of a critics opinion without considering the movie fully themself. 

I haven't actually met a person in real life (non-internet) who has liked it.  And trust me, I like a lot of art house, artistic, etc. movies that most people hate, so I'm not just the type of person that will only watch Hollywood blockbusters.....

Saw the movie in November, claimed it's brilliance then and knew it was going to be a classic. Am I a professional critic and I didn't know it?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2047 on: April 15, 2008, 11:39:07 PM »

How was it predictable? It's ending is WHY most people don't like it and why movie critics DO like it--it's unpredictable and vague.

Add the great acting, script, and brutal action scenes, and you've got the year's best film.

No, I honestly just think it was a very poor movie that people seem to just like because it won an award, without taking into consideration how poor of a movie it really was.  I don't like when people base their opinions strictly off of a critics opinion without considering the movie fully themself. 

I haven't actually met a person in real life (non-internet) who has liked it.  And trust me, I like a lot of art house, artistic, etc. movies that most people hate, so I'm not just the type of person that will only watch Hollywood blockbusters.....

Saw the movie in November, claimed it's brilliance then and knew it was going to be a classic. Am I a professional critic and I didn't know it?

He's just fighting the popular view cause he's different.  Roll Eyes

When shall his new form be revealed?
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2048 on: April 16, 2008, 06:18:39 AM »

He's just fighting the popular view cause he's different.  Roll Eyes

Or I just know that the popular opinion cannot be trusted......

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2049 on: April 17, 2008, 01:40:11 AM »

Watched:
Deadliest Catch
AVPR
Kermits Swamp Story
Muppets take Manhattan
Deadliest Catch
Juno
Boondocks
Harvey Birdman(x2)
Watching a show about UFOs now on History

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2050 on: April 17, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »

watched tonight....

Juno - Digital Copy Special Edition (Blu-Ray) - (2007) - A++

Reason for score -- second best of 2007 (right after Darjeeling Limited).....gets better the second time you see it.....

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2051 on: April 17, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Have you seen There Will Be Blood tholly? Curious how you view that one. Personally I think it was much more deserving of best picture by miles.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2052 on: April 17, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »

Deadliest Catch... again.
Rerun.
Dunno if i will watch it or not all the way thru.
I want to make sure i catch the new eps later tonight though so i probably will.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2053 on: April 18, 2008, 05:13:03 AM »

Have you seen There Will Be Blood tholly? Curious how you view that one. Personally I think it was much more deserving of best picture by miles.

Haven't seen it yet. But I do want to.  I just hope it's not a disappointment like NCFOM.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2054 on: April 18, 2008, 05:59:39 PM »

watched to get it off my pending list....

The Italian Job - (2003) - B+

Reason for score -- repeat viewing....good after multiple views....

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 293 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length