RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:16:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 293 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1049557 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3690 on: September 22, 2014, 10:59:58 PM »

EDIT
Oh yeah when i got around to finishing season 3 of Drugs Inc i was amused by the dealers from the UK.

Anywhere else in the world they will talk about how its kill or be killed and they sport glocks and aks and m16s and etc
UK the guy says "I can get swords, taser, pepper spray, a gun." So apparently if you want to rob a drug dealer do it in the UK because they are least likely to have a gun.
One guy had something like £50k worth of pot growing in his attic and said "If anyone tries to get in here i've got this" and reaches for a fucking sheathed decorative knock off samurai sword he probably bought at a fair.

This is great. I guess the U.K. is still in the middle ages when it comes to home protection. ha ha

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3691 on: September 24, 2014, 07:38:07 PM »

Started watching The Blacklist since that is on Netflix too.

Really good.

Guess i'll have to find out when season 2 airs.

EDIT
Oh yea watched
Secrets of the Dead: Death on the Railroad - Pennsylvania Railroad covered up the deaths/murders of a TON of Irish immigrant workers. People go out, find them, dig them up, give them proper burial. Was pretty interesting.

Secrets of the Dead: Bones of the Buddha - Guy found 1/8th of Buddhas ashes/bones. Was less interesting as the facts seemed much more tainted by personal opinion which means it could have been utter crap. Kinda like the guy in the Holocaust lamp special.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:52:56 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3692 on: September 24, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »

The Blacklist just started on the 22nd. You will have to find the first episode of season 2 on demand, but it is every Monday.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3693 on: September 24, 2014, 08:36:34 PM »

After several years of complete apathy over whatever's big on TV nowadays, I decided to catch the first couple episodes of The Walking Dead, and... well, I don't think I have the constitution to endure the gruesome blood-&-guts beyond the pair of shows I saw. Yeah, sorry, not very big on that.

But even worse were the main survivors; I found most of them so douchy and unlikable that I started rooting for the undead hordes to finish them off. If this is the best of what's left of humanity, then we're all better off as zombies.

A little later I doubled back to my comfort zone: air disaster documentaries. Since I'm in the middle of reading his book, I thought I'd watch the TLC special on "Sully's" Hudson landing:

'Late
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3694 on: September 24, 2014, 09:23:07 PM »

The Blacklist just started on the 22nd. You will have to find the first episode of season 2 on demand, but it is every Monday.

Cool

@Zag all i can see is "CAKE BOSS ALL NEW"

ALSO!
Agents of SHIELD is back!!!!!!!!!!!
Am i the only one who caught it?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3695 on: September 24, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »

@Zag all i can see is "CAKE BOSS ALL NEW"

Don't even know what that is. Just judging from the title, I'm guessing some cooking-based so-called "reality" show brimful of contrived bullsh*t to make the show far more "dramatic" than real-life cake-bossery... whatever the hell that is.

Hold on... BRB

All right, just caught the first fifteen seconds of an episode-- which was all I could stand-- and I'm already praying for a slow and painful death upon every person I saw in that brief window of time. Rather than diminish, my disdain for humanity intensified.

ALSO!
Agents of SHIELD is back!!!!!!!!!!!
Am i the only one who caught it?

I've heard of that one at least. Judging from the radio spots I've listened to, it's no wonder Nick Fury's a raging alcoholic. (At least, he was in that Marvel MAX comic I read a few years back.) Those folks would drive me to drink, too.

Ah, will you look at me, busting on the latest Tee-Vee shows without taking a more in-depth look at them. Sorry 'bout that, really I am. Hey, if you dig those shows, go ahead and watch them to your heart's content. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy, and all that. I'm just not, shall we say, tuned into today's boob-tube scene. My loss.

'Late
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3696 on: September 24, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »

Cake Boss is rubbish. Your assessment is valid.

Agents of Shield is fantastic.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3697 on: September 24, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's not quite as valid as the assessment of someone who's managed to endure an entire episode... if such a person even exists. If so, then he/she is a god/goddess among men/women.

Agents of Shield is fantastic.

If it's your jam, then have at it, bud.

Fortunately, you have the saving grace of watching and summarizing tons of documentary shows that I might be interested in. Some of them I probably wouldn't have known existed if you hadn't discussed them in this very forum. So it's not like there's nothing interesting out there to watch. Some times a little extra digging needs to be done.

Speaking of documentaries: I just finished up watching a profile of the old Confederacy's all-time favorite military figure. As may have already guessed, I'm talking about...

...General William Tecumseh Sherman.

War is hell... and this man will prove it to you.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3698 on: September 25, 2014, 12:00:52 AM »

Just watched Season premiere of South Park "Go Fund Yourself"

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3699 on: September 25, 2014, 12:04:45 AM »

Same here. Glad to see some new episodes finally. I hope we get a full set of episodes out of it this season.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3700 on: September 25, 2014, 12:07:26 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's not quite as valid as the assessment of someone who's managed to endure an entire episode... if such a person even exists. If so, then he/she is a god/goddess among men/women.

I am the Lord your God. I give you all permission to take my name in vain.

Seen multiple eps. The "wife" watched it when it first came out.
Some of the cake designs were pretty cool but like everything else "reality" TV it is a soap opera.

Per usual i should be asleep.
Instead i'm watching more of The Blacklist.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3701 on: September 25, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »

picked up 300 Rise of an Empire on blu-ray from the library the other day, about to pop it in.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3702 on: September 26, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »

Finished season one of The Blacklist.

Started watching Boss with Kelsey Grammer. I remember thinking this looked good when i first head about it.

Couldn't remember what network it was on and why i never watched it. Once they started dropping F-bombs i realized it was on a "premium" station. Which is why i never got around to checking it out.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3703 on: September 26, 2014, 01:02:11 PM »

Yes sir, Starz housed that show and Kelsey Grammer certainly acts well without a filter. ha ha

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3704 on: September 26, 2014, 08:08:54 PM »

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 293 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length