RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Halo2 and MOH Rising Sun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Halo2 and MOH Rising Sun  (Read 1224 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: December 31, 2004, 07:19:03 AM »

I had a few buddies over last night and I finally had a chance to try Halo 2. We of course only did the multiplayer and damn is this a sweet game. We only played in Slayer mode but went through all the maps more than once. Three of us were at a bit of a disadvantage as the forth guy (who brought the game) plays it online all the time and it was the first crack for the rest of us. I won one round and another guy got one as well, but we hung close in quite a few. The small maps was where he pretty much thrashed us. He would just use the plasma sword and nail us from behind while we were shooting at each other. Great game we played for about 5 hours.

Also got in about an hour of multiplayer on Medal of Honor Rising Sun. I think I liked this one a little more. Maybe just because it was more of an even playing field. None of us had played it before. I really liked some of the maps in this one. The ships, the baseball stadium. Pretty damn cool.

the bonus of the night was I got 2 free XBOX games out of it. ESPN Football and Hockey. My buddy Gary was tired of them and said he couldn't trade them in so he gave them to me. Nice.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length