RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:02:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Slurp it down 'til brain-freeze sets in 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Slurp it down 'til brain-freeze sets in  (Read 66703 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2014, 11:15:58 PM »

I am not sure about other parts of the country, but there is a 7-11 almost every 5th block, I honestly think there are more of them than starbucks, I abuse this offer in multiple stores every year.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 06:16:27 AM »

I am not sure about other parts of the country, but there is a 7-11 almost every 5th block, I honestly think there are more of them than starbucks, I abuse this offer in multiple stores every year.

Every fifth block? that's pathetic! I have 17 of them within a five-mile radius of my house! So what's it like living in the third world?  Tongue

All right, less than seven hours 'til showtime on the left coast.

And don't forget the $1.00 Big Bites; there's nothin' like wrapping your lips 'round a plump weenie.

Speaking of which: I'm surprised Raze hasn't posted a reply yet this year. I sure hope he's all right...
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 07:17:16 PM »

Ended up hitting 14 stores total today, all of which within my actual city of Lakewood, never had to step outside the city limits, if I had a longer lunch, I might have went even more crazy.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 09:54:33 PM »

Went at 9:30, I was denied a free slurpee. I'm calling the icee police and demanding justice.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 10:02:20 PM »

If only it worked like other things in life and you just had to threaten to go buy an ICEE in order for 7-11 to freak out and give you the free Slurpee to prevent that from happening.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 10:44:30 PM »

Ended up hitting 14 stores total today, all of which within my actual city of Lakewood, never had to step outside the city limits, if I had a longer lunch, I might have went even more crazy.

Now, THAT's more like it!

Sadly, I wasn't into it this year like I was last; I merely matched last year's total of 5...

...but I only went to three different 7-11s. I'm such a highly regarded regular at the two nearest me, they let me have two each!

Now to use that app for other free stuff all week long...
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 11:33:51 PM »

Thankfully, most of the locations let me take two at a time as well since my wife stayed in the car with the baby and it was just my son and I going in each time.

Out of all the Slurpee flavors I tried, I think my favorites were mixing lemonade with cherry and the Sprite. Good ol' Mtn Dew never disappointed either.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 10:22:33 AM »

Thankfully, most of the locations let me take two at a time as well since my wife stayed in the car with the baby and it was just my son and I going in each time.

Huh, maybe kids are useful for something after all; who'da thunk it.

Out of all the Slurpee flavors I tried, I think my favorites were mixing lemonade with cherry and the Sprite. Good ol' Mtn Dew never disappointed either.

I dunno what it was, but I had a different flavor Slurpee each time, and they all tasted pretty much the same to me. Didn't much care for the new lemonade flavor, and the LeBron Sprite mix was downright dull.

BTW didja pick up any Slurpee apparel at all?

They also had caps, sunglasses, and a few other tchochkes.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:13:02 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2015, 10:29:31 PM »

2015: That most glorious of days is again upon us, my dear RF Gentlemen. Get ready to grab a free 7.11-ounce Slurpee at your local participating 7-11 store on Saturday, July 11 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:31:05 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2015, 02:06:42 AM »

I got a lot going on, but hopefully I will hit a couple before 7. I doubt I will go as nuts as I did last year.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2015, 01:34:11 PM »

My city has two 7-11's, both in crappy neighborhoods. I would rather avoid competing with all of the lower-class folks from the "Hood" for a free dixie cup of slurpee.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2015, 04:59:53 PM »

there's one 5 minutes from my house, maybe i'll stop by tonight and take advantage of this...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2015, 12:06:54 AM »

My city has two 7-11's, both in crappy neighborhoods. I would rather avoid competing with all of the lower-class folks from the "Hood" for a free dixie cup of slurpee.

there's one 5 minutes from my house, maybe i'll stop by tonight and take advantage of this...

I thought you denizens of the Great White North had to wait until the 7th of November to celebrate 7-11 Day?  Grin
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2015, 12:08:15 AM »

I thought you denizens of the Great White North had to wait until the 7th of November to celebrate 7-11 Day?  Grin

nah Tongue (though i was thinking that same thought today). unfortunately my bus was 5 minutes early making me miss it and i was tired from work and not enough sleep, so i just went home and missed out. maybe next year.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 12:41:10 AM »

Hey now,

It's that time of year yet again... don't miss out!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length