RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:19:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 196576 times)
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1980 on: November 15, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »

Been playing a lot of Team Fortress Classic online. Besides that, my buddy and I have been playing through all the Mega Man games, so far we've done in order Mega Man 1-10, and Mega Man 1 & 2 on Game Boy. We're going to do 3 & 4 on Game Boy, but I don't have 5 so we're gonna skip that one, then do Mega Man & Bass on the GBA player, then move to the X series.

Running out of games to buy.
Ack
Sega 32X
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1981 on: November 15, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »

Been playing a lot of Team Fortress Classic online.

Oh man, I haven't played that in ages.  I thought all the servers were dead by now.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1982 on: November 15, 2014, 05:14:46 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - Still plugging away at this.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1983 on: November 15, 2014, 07:46:28 PM »

I started Albert Odyssey last night, which on the other end of the spectrum, is obscenely easy so far. That's fine with me right now. Code Of Princess was driving me nuts at times, so it's nice to be playing something a little more relaxing on the console side.

That game never challenged me, but it was fun for an easygoing experience.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1984 on: November 15, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »

I started Albert Odyssey last night, which on the other end of the spectrum, is obscenely easy so far. That's fine with me right now. Code Of Princess was driving me nuts at times, so it's nice to be playing something a little more relaxing on the console side.

That game never challenged me, but it was fun for an easygoing experience.

I'm definitely enjoying it mostly for the cute atmosphere and literally laugh out loud funny script.

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1985 on: November 15, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »

Been playing a lot of Team Fortress Classic online.

Oh man, I haven't played that in ages.  I thought all the servers were dead by now.

There are still 4-5 servers that get pretty full and fun as HELL at night. IF you want more info I can let you know which server's I play on. For some reason I've been addicted to this game all my life. Didn't play for the last like 2 years, and randomly hopped on a few months ago and now I'm pretty much on at least a little bit every day again.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1986 on: November 15, 2014, 09:18:06 PM »

I used to love playing TFC, but haven't played it in forever.  About 10+ years ago, a buddy of mine and I used to get online almost every night and rotate between TFC, CounterStrike, and Day of Defeat.  Good times....

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1987 on: November 15, 2014, 10:23:45 PM »

I used to love playing TFC, but haven't played it in forever.  About 10+ years ago, a buddy of mine and I used to get online almost every night and rotate between TFC, CounterStrike, and Day of Defeat.  Good times....

Sounds awesome Smiley I don't know why it stuck with me all these years.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1988 on: November 15, 2014, 10:33:23 PM »

Still playing Puzzle Quest 2.
It is much less enjoyable than the first. I did however finally get beat multiple times in a row. The Arch Lich is HIGHLY resistant to spells. Since i am playing as a  theif that uses spells to be offensive AND defensive that means death comes swiftly. Especially since i only have 2/3rd of the enemy health.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1989 on: November 16, 2014, 12:52:45 PM »

I've been playing through Super Mario RPG.  After a bit of a slow start, I'm really enjoying it.  Funny, but this game is easier and a lot shorter than I remember.  I don't feel like I've put too much time into it yet, and I already have 5 of the 7 stars.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #1990 on: November 16, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »

I've been playing through Super Mario RPG.  After a bit of a slow start, I'm really enjoying it.  Funny, but this game is easier and a lot shorter than I remember.  I don't feel like I've put too much time into it yet, and I already have 5 of the 7 stars.

I'd heard this about Super Mario RPG, which is exactly why I bought it recently.  Maybe playing a quick, easy, rpg-with-training-wheels will help me develop that love for turn-based rpgs that has so far eluded me.

I played some Shatterhand on my newly-acquired Retron 5.  Played with an infinite lives cheat on, as I always do, and beat two levels before wrapping up a short gaming session.  Hope that save state feature works.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1991 on: November 16, 2014, 06:27:51 PM »

Uggghhhhh i wasted several hours running around exploring in Puzzle Quest 2.
Today i finally looked at the achievement info and i do not need to bash EVERYTHING just everything i happen to encounter.

Back on track now i guess.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1992 on: November 16, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »

The Evil Within on PC, mainly.

It's unoptimized as crap as a huge resource hog:

If you can't see, it's using 1.6GB of vram and 4.6GB of system ram despite looking like that.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1993 on: November 17, 2014, 07:03:48 AM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PS3/PSN) - Finishing off the mini-games then its back to Adventure mode.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1994 on: November 17, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »

Still playing Puzzle Quest 2.
It is much less enjoyable than the first. I did however finally get beat multiple times in a row. The Arch Lich is HIGHLY resistant to spells. Since i am playing as a  theif that uses spells to be offensive AND defensive that means death comes swiftly. Especially since i only have 2/3rd of the enemy health.

Poison daggers - upgrade the hell out of them!

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length