RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:25:07 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 850113 times)
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »

Sunset Overdrive - One last mission to finish the game. I'll probably take a break from modern games after this and play something older.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #406 on: March 30, 2015, 09:18:54 AM »

Tried to blast my way through the Castle of Illusion Remaster but this guy made me rage quit and nuke both the game and my save. Not too upset about it as I wasn't exactly having the time of my life with the game.

Maleficent would have given you much more hair pulling out than that guy. Maybe it is best you quit Tongue

This was another one of those games that the difficulty seemed to be pretty understated. Specifically when going for all the achievements/trophies.  

Getting ready to jump on my 360 for the first time in a week or so. If i have the space (or can quickly make space.) I'll be doing the new freebie Fast and Furious presented by Forza 2.

If not i have no clue what i'll play.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2015, 12:36:26 AM »

Finished
Elements of Destruction - Fun little game. Not worth the 10$s it regularly is but the sale price wasn't bad. Doubt it will ever be on sale again though...

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Fantastic bit of promotion. Supposedly the Xbox One version is easier. There were some pretty crazy difficulty spikes but still definitely finishable in one sitting.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2015, 12:48:38 AM »

Alpha Sapphire - Encountered a shiny for the first time. Made him faint though, pretty pissed over it, but how else will I learn to just throw the damn poke ball even if it means using two or three to get it?

Pokemon Shuffle - Finally Caught Blaziken to complete the game up to the current update. I can't wait for more.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #409 on: April 01, 2015, 12:59:45 PM »

WWE 2K14 (PS3) - Playing some online.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #410 on: April 02, 2015, 02:03:57 PM »

My gaming time has been monopolized by the April community playthrough games for the past couple of weeks.  I'm almost finished with Tomb Raider (going for 100% on the collectibles), and about half way through Paper Mario.

I grabbed Battlefield Hardline for relatively cheap since Best Buy had it on sale, and started playing the campaign last night to mix it up a bit.  What I've played so far seems alright, but nothing great.  I know I won't touch the multiplayer so it should be a quick flip for me.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #411 on: April 03, 2015, 06:11:21 PM »

Destiny of Spirits (Vita) - Still grinding out spirits.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #412 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »

Mario Kart 8 - gonna beat this before 200cc comes out so I can get into it online.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #413 on: April 03, 2015, 09:23:08 PM »

Mario Kart 8 - gonna beat this before 200cc comes out so I can get into it online.
200cc looks waaay too crazy for me.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »

Started Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball

I've been trying to get this for a couple years now so i'm happy about that. Single player is done and should finish the online tonight with any luck!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #415 on: April 04, 2015, 08:17:07 PM »

I've been trying to get an achievement in every Windows Phone game I haven't played yet, just to see how many I have left to purchase or how many I've missed that have been delisted. Also trying to get a ribbon a day for GoW:J, and thinking about grabbing the Season Pass for it.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2015, 12:53:13 AM »

Finally played Half-Life 2 for the first time about a week ago. Surprising how it still holds up visually and is a generally accessible game difficulty wise.

LEGO Batman 3 is taking longer to complete than I'd like. Partly because of time constraints, partly because the last leg of collectibles are all locked behind annoying races.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #417 on: April 06, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »

Only playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning right now. I love it so far. It is Fable meets Dragon Age in all the right ways.

Giving the DS a short rest so I can focus on some reading.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #418 on: April 06, 2015, 12:20:51 PM »

Sat down with Marvel Super Heroes for PS4 and played a few hours yesterday.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #419 on: April 06, 2015, 10:55:49 PM »

Only playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning right now. I love it so far. It is Fable meets Dragon Age in all the right ways.

It's really good, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. It's too bad it bankrupted the state of Rhode Island, as 38 Studios had assembled a three-man fantasy writing dreamteam.

If you haven't already gotten it, I recommend the two DLC packs.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length