RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:57:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 348246 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #420 on: January 10, 2016, 07:29:05 PM »

I literally saved my exact avatar from the forum before I switched to Hulk Claus, and now the site is refusing to upload it as my new avatar.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #421 on: January 10, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »

Seems like a permissions problem. What do you see when you try to upload?

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #422 on: January 10, 2016, 07:53:05 PM »

Seems like a permissions problem. What do you see when you try to upload?

An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #423 on: January 11, 2016, 12:36:55 AM »

That is why i am going on year 3 as Santa Scorpion.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #424 on: January 11, 2016, 01:24:40 AM »

I'm stuck with a Santa avatar like Izret now.
I'm stuck with the birthday boy's avatar, myself.
How exactly does that happen? I changed my avatar back in November.

If you have to ask, you'll never understand.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #425 on: January 11, 2016, 10:36:37 AM »

Are the images you're trying to upload 110x110? What size is the file, and format? I can adjust those types of settings in the Admin Dashboard, but if it's a permission issue (which is still possible) I'll have to have Bickman change some things on the server.

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #426 on: January 11, 2016, 12:40:47 PM »

Are the images you're trying to upload 110x110? What size is the file, and format? I can adjust those types of settings in the Admin Dashboard, but if it's a permission issue (which is still possible) I'll have to have Bickman change some things on the server.
In case it helps, I successfully changed mine in November. It's a 110px by 110px 11.5 KB PNG.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #427 on: January 11, 2016, 12:51:57 PM »

It is the right size, since I literally right clicked and saved my Egbert Satan Pope as a PNG as it already was on the forum. My new avatar wasn't even resized, it was much bigger than 110x110 and the system seemed to just auto-resize it.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #428 on: January 11, 2016, 11:58:32 PM »

I can't reupload the original scorpion or use the link out to a copy of it online.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #429 on: January 13, 2016, 03:13:12 PM »

Um... I was just kidding around, guys. I'm fully capable of changing my ava without any problems.

On a more serious note: has anyone here bought some quick-picks for tonight's $1.5 Billion (with a B) PowerBall multi-state lottery pull? Although the odds of winning it are laughably remote, I figured what the hell. I bought five quick-picks at my fave 7-11, natch. The clerk told me that there were a few people who came in earlier and bought $300 to $400 worth of quick-picks. Is that crazy or what?
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #430 on: January 13, 2016, 04:51:38 PM »

Apparently its just my old avatar that's messed up. Naked Koei dude works.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #431 on: January 13, 2016, 04:52:29 PM »

Super crazy.  There is a line out the door at the store in the office building I work at.  CRAZY!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #432 on: January 13, 2016, 06:56:16 PM »

On a more serious note: has anyone here bought some quick-picks for tonight's $1.5 Billion (with a B) PowerBall multi-state lottery pull? Although the odds of winning it are laughably remote, I figured what the hell. I bought five quick-picks at my fave 7-11, natch. The clerk told me that there were a few people who came in earlier and bought $300 to $400 worth of quick-picks. Is that crazy or what?

It is insane. I didn't think it was possible for a lotto to jump 600 million between drawings, but that is exactly what happens when so many people buy so many tickets. People that normally play are going nuts buying 20-100 picks at a time, and people that do not normally play, (Myself included), are buying a few picks.

Hell, so many people I know have "lotto agreements" with me, my chances of getting something out of this have to be down to about 1 in a million instead of 1 in 292 million. Ha ha

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #433 on: January 13, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »

Less than three hours until the Powerball draw...
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #434 on: January 13, 2016, 11:21:30 PM »

Winning ticket sold in Chino Hills Cali.
Apparently one of the wealthiest and safest and all around elitest places in the US.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length