RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:40:06 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Let's Celebrate Judgment Day! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Let's Celebrate Judgment Day!  (Read 68315 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »

It's that time of year again!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2019, 11:52:38 PM »

Ummm.... hello? Nupes, are you there? Buddy? Pal?
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2019, 01:12:00 AM »

My mom called today Judgement Day I am sure. She is a teacher and it was the first day of school.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2020, 08:09:24 AM »

MORTAL KOMBAT!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2020, 04:22:11 PM »

Between the COVID-19 pandemic and the smoke haze from the nearby lightning complex fires, it actually feels like Judgement Day around my neck of the woods.

But hey, if you gotta shelter in place, why not watch the first two Terminator flicks-- along with the director's cut of the original RoboCop-- to pass the time and get your mind off of the awful stuff happening outside? Heck, I'll even throw RoboCop 2 onto to the watchpile. Sure it had its flaws, but I thought it had some good moments and concepts. And how could you not love the awesomeness of the climactic battle with stop-motion RoboCain?

But for the love of God absolutely do not-- DO NOT!-- watch RoboCop 3, or the 2014 remake, or any of the other Terminator flicks. 'Cuz if you do, you're liable to welcome Judgment Day with open arms.

Right, Nupes?
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2020, 11:38:29 PM »

I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but since this is the internet I can't do that and have to call you all sorts of things and talk about how wrong you are.

So look here you humpenscrump, T3 is a fine movie and worth watching....

I think the internet law is that I have to miss-spell things too...

Its mostly a good movie. I mean thier're are parts anyways, the crane chase scene for one. Uh, and, I'm sure there are others.

Wait, it's one of the few movies to actually show on-screen Armageddon, that's a thing. A thing worth watching a movie for.

You know what, you Robot loving, Cybog hugging elitist?......I got nothing, you're pretty much spot on.

Um, while I'm here deciding whether to watch T2 on Blue Ray for the bestest in video quality, or Laser Disc for the way better audio dynamics, I want to take a Pitch Meetings jab and be like, "wow wow wow, wow" or like, "so you can all the way get off my back about that," but years from now, in 2029 for example, you'll have change your avatar for the millionth time and no one will get the reference.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2020, 12:20:48 AM »

Hey now,

I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but since this is the internet I can't do that and have to call you all sorts of things and talk about how wrong you are.

So look here you humpenscrump, T3 is a fine movie and worth watching....

I think the internet law is that I have to miss-spell things too...

Its mostly a good movie. I mean thier're are parts anyways, the crane chase scene for one. Uh, and, I'm sure there are others.

Wait, it's one of the few movies to actually show on-screen Armageddon, that's a thing. A thing worth watching a movie for.

You know what, you Robot loving, Cybog hugging elitist?......I got nothing, you're pretty much spot on.

Um, while I'm here deciding whether to watch T2 on Blue Ray for the bestest in video quality, or Laser Disc for the way better audio dynamics, I want to take a Pitch Meetings jab and be like, "wow wow wow, wow" or like, "so you can all the way get off my back about that," but years from now, in 2029 for example, you'll have change your avatar for the millionth time and no one will get the reference.

Changing avatars a million times (and esoteric YouTuber references) is...

And here's the reason why those references are so esoteric:

ANYway, time for me to get all the way off of that thing until next year...

...'Late
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 12:23:08 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »

Um... Nupoile? You there?

You, uh... you gonna watch your T2 laserdisc?
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2021, 04:30:38 PM »

Quote from: Zag
Um... Nupoile? You there?

Yeah, always!

Quote from: 'norch
You, uh... you gonna watch your T2 laserdisc?

Which one?

Or maybe you mean DVDs?

Actually that top one is T1. And I thought we had that on LD but it seems not, and I also thought we had these on Blu Ray but we're lacking those too. Sheesh, I need to get some more media....and I'm getting old and forgetful.

The Wife says we're watching T1 this year. So I guess the answer to your question is 'no.' 

Don't you think it's weird they never made any more of these movies? They're great! Seems like they could have kept the series going.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2022, 02:16:35 PM »

Oh Nuuuuuupoile... where aaaaare you... it's that time of year yet again...

Nupey Dupes? You there?

Man, where could he be? I'm starting to get worried...
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2022, 10:06:00 PM »

I feel like you warned me about this day, more than once.....
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2022, 10:21:57 PM »

I feel like you warned me about this day, more than once.....

Oh, thank goodness, there you are! Where you been, huh?! You had me worried sick...
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2022, 07:27:31 AM »

Oh, thank goodness, there you are! Where you been, huh?! You had me worried sick...

I've been holed up, it's those bots man, they keep coming after me......you wouldn't know anything about that would you?
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2022, 05:33:20 PM »

Hey now,

I've been holed up, it's those bots man, they keep coming after me......you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Only if they're from either Cybertron or Detroit... and maybe GoBotron.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2022, 07:07:41 PM »

I'll be back.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length