RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:09:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan  (Read 1009 times)
Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« on: September 04, 2012, 04:31:14 AM »

Michael Clarke Duncan, star of such movies as "The Green Mile" and "The Whole Nine Yards," passed away this morning. He was 54.

According to our sources, his passing came very suddenly. We're told his fiancee, Omarosa Manigault, was with him in his hospital room in Los Angeles and left for a short period of time. When she returned ... he had died.

Our sources say Omarosa's mother was with him when he passed.

Duncan's rep tells TMZ the actor never fully recovered from the myocardial infarction he suffered on July 13. As TMZ first reported, Omarosa found Duncan in cardiac arrest and performed CPR and was able to resuscitate him before calling 911.

The rep tells us, "[Omarosa] Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date."

Duncan was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of John Coffey in "The Green Mile." He worked as a bodyguard for celebrities like Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, and Notorious B.I.G. before he got his break.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/0...chael-clarke-duncan-dead/

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »

You must really be bereaved...

...seeing as how you've just watched The Green Mile and Scorpion King.

I take it you're now trying to choose between Armageddon and Daredevil?

Tough choice, ain't it...
Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »

I did not even know the guy personally, but his death knocked me down a bit. The big man had charisma ... something really hard to find in these celebtards nowadays.

And I am watching this episode of Two and a Half Men:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length