RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:33:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Genesis Hard Case Games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Genesis Hard Case Games  (Read 880 times)
Phillyman
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: November 01, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »

I never really got into either the Sega Master System or Sega Genesis as a kid. I maybe owned 5 games for each of those systems. Now with the Master System it was because I got it second hand....and at the start of the 16 bit era. With the Genesis it was a different reason, it was because I had "The Sega Channel". Well anyway, up until recently, I just thought Sega Genesis owners were horrible at keeping their hard cases. Now I know that some games only came in cardboard, does anyone know how many games out of the Genesis library came with the hard cases?

[img width=88 height=31]http://www.retromags.com/retromags88.png[/img] - Site Dedicated To Preserving Retro Gaming Magazines!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:47:01 PM »

This is a work-in-progress of Genesis games that came in cardboard boxes, including type: http://cardboard.segaage.com/

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »

Dunno if it's true or not, but I remember hearing that places like Funcoland were prone to just tossing cases out because of how much space they took up. It's kinda astounding how many genesis games don't have their clamshells cases anymore, considering how nobody i knew ever tossed them out.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length