RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:37:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | MLB goes quasi-exclusive to... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MLB goes quasi-exclusive to...  (Read 1390 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 24, 2005, 06:59:56 PM »

Take Two Interactive. However, as in the topic title, this is only a quasi-exclusive agreement, meaning that first parties (989 Studios) are still able to develop MLB games. Too bad for EA, the only Baseball games will be seeing in 2006 in beyond is ESPN MLB 2K6 and 989's title, minus the ESPN. Awww...

I only wish it could have been a franchise that sells more for EA, such as Madden, but you can't have everything. Maybe EA will counter by becoming a first party through buying Nintendo. Roll Eyes I can only imagine as I imagined when the NFL exclusivity was announced that this will continue to create negative ripple effects.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/n...5/01/24/news_6116946.html
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 07:08:49 PM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length