RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:46:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 10  (Read 30382 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 06:20:16 PM »

Love em!! Looking forward to actually playing Journey now!!

yay! Journey is incredible, and the collector's edition is jam packed with content. best $30 i ever spent.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:55 PM »

I'm not really into online releases so I was so happy when I learned that Journey was getting a physical release.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
wildbil52
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »

For the record, my screen name is pronounced So-za.  Or Sew-za.  Or So-Whateverthehellyouwanttocallme.  Za.

Great show guys!  I missed the last 8 minutes of it, so I'm sure that's where you sent very expensive call girls out to everyones house.  With pancakes.  Mmmmmm, pancakes.

Awww, I was having so much fun with SOWZA!

wildbil52
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »

Great to see all this Journey talk.  Don't overlook Flow and Flower.  Very cool games.  Flower is beautiful.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »

Great to see all this Journey talk.  Don't overlook Flow and Flower.  Very cool games.  Flower is beautiful.

i have yet to try Flow, but i went about halfway through flower. it's really good, but after Journey it's hard to compare. i do like it though
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »

I tried Flow, but it really wasn't for me. I'm not sure I can get into the free form type of games.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2013, 11:53:36 PM »

Hey now!

I know I’m way late with this—and I totally skipped out on the last CollectorCast—but here are my fave bits from the first 30 minutes of the show:

0:05 No. I am not. But let’s do this anyway.

1:05 I’d be more impressed if they were making a Skylanders figure of you. No big surprise, I know…

1:30 “Is it gonna be a foil?” Heh!

4:05 Good lord, Crabs, your uttering of “We do!” was so hilariously giddy, you got me laughing like a mental patient. And if there’s anyone who knows about mental patients, it’s me.

A few more sound bites like that, and you’ll have a well-stocked CollectorCast soundboard on EBaumsWorld in no time.

12:18 “Nah, we just wanna kill people with guns (in video games).” Careful with that kinda talk-- it's liable to get Jack Thompson all hot and bothered. And you don't want that.

12:50 The nightmare begins.

15:00 actually, the DQ8 was missing both manuals, for the game and for the Final Fantasy XII demo. Big thanks to ix for hooking me up with the demo manual, BTW.

15:30 I looked all over the internet, and couldn’t even determine if it was actually released with  a DVD to begin with.

16:09 I’d have considered it… had I not already sold ‘em all.

16:40 I thought the real gem was the Golgo 13 cart I picked up for some trade credit. Wink

18:35 I try not to, anyway.

19:52 Methinks HungryMoose may be the only one in the same league as I am when it comes to Skylanders collecting.

20:35 The tractor?! Seriously? Hate to say it, but somethin’ ain’t quite right ‘bout that boy.

27:00 Oh crap, he’s collecting Jonas brothers games now?! It’s intervention time…

27:15 Extreme Beach Volleyball, eh? Perhaps there’s hope for the man after all…

28:35 You’re a real diplomat, Bil. Ever thought of going into politics?
jansolee66
Donor

Stats
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2013, 08:51:44 AM »

I'm a little late to the party... I'm not embarrassed to say that I got a little giddy when I heard my name mentioned on the podcast. I had a flashback of every important moment of my life (i.e., first communion, high school graduation, pre-game baseball introductions), where my name was incorrectly announced as "Jason Lee" ("jansolee" is a mash up of my last name and my first name "Lee").

Wildbil52 blew my mind with his detective skills. Yes, I am Canadian and Mario Lemieux (#66) was my favourite position player ever. My favourite player ever was #33 Patrick Roy. As a result, since the internet age, I've been tacking 33s and 66s onto most of my usernames.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:53:22 AM by jansolee66 » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 07:15:52 PM »

That Bil and his Hockey wisdom...

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 09:41:21 PM »

That Bil and his Hockey wisdom...

Wisdom...... I guess thats one word for it Wink

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length