RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:00:22 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Crytek's CEO says "Blame EA and Nintendo for no Crysis 3 on Wii U" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Crytek's CEO says "Blame EA and Nintendo for no Crysis 3 on Wii U"  (Read 8818 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »

Wow does this game look great

http://www.trueachievemen...open-mp-beta-detailed.htm

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 11:42:49 PM »

looks awesome. hopefully it will have directX 11 support on launch for PC...that was really stupid how it only had 9.0c for crysis 2 for so long
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 11:47:07 PM »

Holy crap.  I hadn't seen any footage yet.  I usually avoid anything that has to do with a game that I want to play but I snuck a peek at that video and I'm so glad that I overhauled the PC recently.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2013, 01:22:48 AM »

Next gen, I expect Microsoft to see the hurt for sales when its new console launches. After seeing their laziness in the last three years of just bouncing Fable/Halo/Forza/Gears around, and not releasing any new IP's unlike their competitors. And if they think they can get away with charging for Xbox Live when PS4 will do all the same things for free, they have another thing coming. This laziness of relying on Third Party support is more then likely attibuting to the slowdown in hardware sales. Hopefully at E3 they can surprise me. Because as it stands, if they intend to carry on that way, I will not be supporting the Xbox 720...

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2013, 04:56:31 AM »

Next gen, I expect Microsoft to see the hurt for sales when its new console launches. After seeing their laziness in the last three years of just bouncing Fable/Halo/Forza/Gears around, and not releasing any new IP's unlike their competitors. And if they think they can get away with charging for Xbox Live when PS4 will do all the same things for free, they have another thing coming. This laziness of relying on Third Party support is more then likely attibuting to the slowdown in hardware sales. Hopefully at E3 they can surprise me. Because as it stands, if they intend to carry on that way, I will not be supporting the Xbox 720...

I'm not a fan of the 360 either, but I think you're delusional. They are going to be the ones to beat this time around (speaking for North America).

I agree with Bil too (I know I'm as surprised as you are!). I've never cared in the least about the specs of system when considering them "next-gen". Wii U can do something new and cool, check. Gonna have new games on it, check. My next gen list has been satisfied.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2013, 11:29:24 AM »

I've only had a 360 for the last ~3 years. I've had a Wii for the last 5+ years.

I will end up with a WiiU probably before the next Xbox and most likely both of them before the PS4.
As it stands now i'm not overly interested in jumping to the next gen. I never have been.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »

I've only had a 360 for the last ~3 years. I've had a Wii for the last 5+ years.

I will end up with a WiiU probably before the next Xbox and most likely both of them before the PS4.
As it stands now i'm not overly interested in jumping to the next gen. I never have been.

If Nintendo can do something to capture the market then they will likely own it. I just think it's too bad I don't care that much.  About the only thing that I ask would be for Rockstar to put Red Dead on the PC, other than that I'm perfectly happy with my older games.  I already have too much to play as it is.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »

I'm not a fan of the 360 either, but I think you're delusional. They are going to be the ones to beat this time around (speaking for North America).

I agree with Bil too (I know I'm as surprised as you are!). I've never cared in the least about the specs of system when considering them "next-gen". Wii U can do something new and cool, check. Gonna have new games on it, check. My next gen list has been satisfied.
I don't know if Microsoft will have the sales it had with 360 if they continue with relying on 3rd Party games. Not that they will go broke, I just can't see that business pattern working out for them in the long run. But like I said, I hope E3 proves me wrong...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:54:43 PM by Link41 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length