RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:22:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 12 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 12  (Read 32614 times)
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »

O^2 boxes, mmm.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2013, 10:34:16 PM »

My local game store has a good chunk of O^2 boxes that are in near new condition.

Also finished the podcast, very cool pickups by our donors. Having nupoile on the show was fantastic.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »

My Fave Bits, Hour 3:

2:07:19- “I doubt it. You’ll probably just see some crappy Star Wars level with Jar Jar Binks in Epic Mickey 3."

http://www.youtube.com/em...VbY?start=391&end=411

2:29:45- I totally dug the Genesis version of Beavis & Butt-head, myself. My fave level had to be them squishing spiders while bouncing around on pogo sticks. I gotta dig that one out again and fire ‘er up…

2:32:00- Duke… that’s just not right. I’m beggin’ ya, get some help. You keep this up, and I’ll hafta get Bil & Crabby to do an intervention.

2:32:30- Hey, I’m with you on this whole killing-of-JarJar thing, Bil. Let’s get a treatment together to pitch to the execs, whattaya say?

Heck, he already has a True Hollywood Story special:

2:33:02- ROCKIN’ WITH DOKKEN! WOOOO!!!

Is my 80’s-ness showing?

2:41:30- “And as you’ll find out shortly, we won’t know what the hell we’re talking about, but hopefully it’s amusing.” It sure is, my good man.

2:44:00-2:45:00- Where’s the Rosetta Stone when you need it?
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »

Ha, did you guys really want to read off all those NES games, because it was definitely closer to 160 than 60. Now I feel obligated to donate (I was going to do it anyway at some point) even though the only reason I got the honorable mention is because GamerNick's scores must be in next months show; Talk about foreshadowing! So, after I'm done here I'll go pledge the $20... since you've guilt-tripped me into it. Wink <-*TEST*

It was cool that you guys mentioned the Sharp NES TV, that thing needs more love. I definitely love mine, I got real lucky too it's got all the feet and doors so it looks amazing also for shame for even joking about breaking feet off. nono By-far it's one of the best ways to play NES games IMO although I try to stay off of it as much as possible because the pins are a pain to reach to fix or replace but from time to time I partake in the greatness.

That should be a future topic collecting oddities that most haven't heard of or seen in person.
Your donation came at a good time, the same day the server bill came for the month.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »

"That should be a future topic collecting oddities that most haven't heard of or seen in person"

I second this!

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 01:26:33 PM »

I think this is the best episode yet. That dude you interviewed is the funniest, smartest, most manly guy ever. I want to be just like him.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 01:42:50 PM »

I think this is the best episode yet. That dude you interviewed is the funniest, smartest, most manly guy ever. I want to be just like him.

I hear he is so manly, when he drinks beer he swallows the bottles whole.

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »

Glass is the equivalent of dietary fiber to Manly Man Club card holders.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 02:01:49 PM »

Glass is the equivalent of dietary fiber to Manly Man Club card holders.

It makes you so manly you can grow hair on other peoples chests.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2013, 03:11:56 PM »

Whattaya talkin' about? That guy was a total putz.  Tongue

And he probably smells, too.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2013, 03:22:35 PM »

Whattaya talkin' about? That guy was a total putz.  Tongue

Smells like AWESOME!!!!!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »

Whattaya talkin' about? That guy was a total putz.  Tongue

Smells like AWESOME!!!!!

If by "awesome" you mean "an elephant's backside after a high colonic," then yeah.
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »

mmm, elephant dung.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »

hmm i have a friend coming to spend the whole weekend here but really want to listen to this. maybe i'll see if he wants to give it a listen too (or force him to if he doesn't want to Cheesy).  also i don't remember the rules about what you have to do to get your scores talked about, was it to donate to the collectorcast itself or to RFG or either? i was one of those late donors and might be getting some scores tomorrow (hopefully) so it'd be cool to get them mentioned in ep 13 Smiley .

The donation scores read was just a part of the fundraising drive. To get in the next show you'll have to earn it by getting something really cool for us to talk about. Or give me money. Either works Wink

right that was how it worked Lol
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2013, 05:26:05 PM »

DAMMIT!

I hit F5 when I had some commentary typed up. Since its my #DrunkSnowDay I have no idea what I had typed up so far.
No browser is complete without Textarea Cache. I can't tell you how many times its saved my ass.

Downloaded! That looks super useful Grin

Currently dloading the cast.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length