RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:11:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 14 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 14  (Read 21794 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 08:06:50 PM »

Wonder when Duke will notice he made a typo on the podcast title on the front page... Roll Eyes

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 08:15:32 PM »

Wonder when Duke will notice he made a typo on the podcast title on the front page... Roll Eyes

OK, I must be too bleary eyed and tired at the moment, but I don't see it. Sleep deprivation must be getting the best of me.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 08:22:11 PM »

OK, I must be too bleary eyed and tired at the moment, but I don't see it. Sleep deprivation must be getting the best of me.

"podcatsle", you also spelled it that way in the title of the homebrew game "Nomolos: Storming the Catsle" so i assumed that was the proper spelling of the game Lol, maybe not?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »

Didn't realize it was based off Nomolos. Carry on then.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »

That is the reason it is spelled that way, because of Nomolos. Hopefully I didn't botch anything else up.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 09:08:09 PM »

I didn't realize that the title had Catsle in it until I got to the interview with Derek. I had been reading the title as "Storming the Podcastle" the whole time.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 09:17:53 PM »

Ah, the human mind and its desire to impose order where there is none.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 08:37:12 PM »

Hey now!

It's been a while since I’ve done a “fave bits” post, so here are my fave bits from the first hour:

19:00- Ooh! Link to the Past 2, you say?  Shocked BTW why d’ya hafta be such a hater, Crabz?  Angry

29:45- From here on in, “They’re kinda my jam” is Bil’s official catch phrase.  freakboy

30:35- “So it should be on the Odyssey^2, then?” HEY NOW!  Grin

38:15- “I was not a Pokemon person…” says the most sensible and well-adjusted member of the Collectorcast crew… by far.

46:49- “Up ‘Norch”? Heh…

47:10- I just got lucky finding the Jeff Rovin books at the thrifts. I couldn’t believe my good fortune…

49:07- It is indeed six degrees…

…according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ix_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon

And if you can’t trust Wikipedia to be accurate, what can you trust?

49:22-50:45- Hey! Stop stealing my moment, ya glory-hog! You have the whole rest of the show to discuss your stuff!  Angry

50:52- “Honey hole”? That term makes me feel kinda… unclean.  paranoid

51:55- From here on in, “Burn your bacon” is Duke’s official catch phrase.  banana

54:11- “I’m gonna go find out where he is, and… the day before he goes, just hit all these Goodwills.” Oh, if it were only that easy, sir...  nono

55:32- I wish I could join the RFGen “Cool Kids Club.” But every time I bring up Silent Service on the boards, these guys come and take me to an undisclosed loca—

[img width=400 height=300]http://images.hacktabs.com//2012/07/404-not-found.gif[/img]
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 09:26:15 PM »

listening to it now, just got to the part about my link's awakening score. first mention on the show! +1 internets to me Grin.

about the thing with leaving friends/family hints on the games to get you for gifts, this friend had it easy (and it wasn't much of a surprise for me). i was debating getting it on ebay and tried contacting the seller about holding it until my paypal money was available, and was talking to my friend about it while i was looking. then she's just like "why don't i just buy it for you? i have a credit card and some spare cash, could pay for it now and have it shipped to you. i owe you a birthday gift still anyway." definitely an awesome friend.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:29:50 PM by techwizard » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »

38:15- “I was not a Pokemon person…” says the most sensible and well-adjusted member of the Collectorcast crew… by far.

I'm glad someone has clued in on that, finally. Always love the running commentary 'Norch, but I don't know if I can stick with "burn your bacon."

Oh, and how on earth do you have so much positive Karma? Must be on your best behavior... Wink

@techwizard: Now that is a friend.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 09:43:41 PM »

Finished the show today. Another good one guys.

I up karmaed all the hosts who have posted above me, on this page, for doing a good job. It turns out Duke is the only one who posted on this page. Crabmaster, Bil, I have nothing to say to you  Wink
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 09:46:01 PM »

I think Crabby and Bil have been hiding, haven't heard enough from them lately.

For Bil, probably had a coronary after all the hot dogs he's been eating. Crabby took a little vacation, so who knows if he's even back home yet.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »

I bet Crabby goes somewhere warm and tropical on vacation, somewhere way south, like Victoria BC.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 10:01:04 PM »

I'm glad someone has clued in on that, finally. Always love the running commentary 'Norch, but I don't know if I can stick with "burn your bacon."

I'm guessing you wanted to say something a little more... coarse... but you somehow managed to control yourself.

Which means you possess far more personal discipline than I could ever hope to have.

Oh, and how on earth do you have so much positive Karma? Must be on your best behavior... Wink

I'm doing it wrong, apparently.

Maybe the small score I'm about to post will get people jealous enough to karma-bomb me.

Nothin' like those "honey-hole" Goodwills, right.

Or, in this case, a Salvation Army.

@techwizard: Now that is a friend.

Totally.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:42:41 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:45 PM »

Hey Duke, Crabs, and Bil, if i send you guys a copy of silent service will you all sign it?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length