RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:55:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Fragems FS/FT: Closed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Fragems FS/FT: Closed  (Read 9217 times)
Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:35:51 PM »

Closed.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:35:52 PM by Fragems » Logged

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »

ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT MY SALE THREAD:

Shipping

Shipping varies a bit based on location but on average is $2-3 for the first game and about $1 for each additional game. I charge the exact shipping cost no handling or packaging fees and ship USPS. Will give an exact estimate upon pm.

Example: Shipping to 90210(California) from 45669(Ohio). For an average CIB 360 game would be around $2.78 shipped first class with tracking.

Item Condition:

Cart based games are usually loose, and Disc based games are usually complete unless listed otherwise. In the thread I usually only list if the games are missing anything in order to prevent cluster, and then provide a more in depth description of the condition as well as pictures upon receiving PMs. If you ever have questions about a game feel free to message me.

I clean and test all games that I receive. If scratches are present I usually resurface the discs with my JFJ easy pro resurfacing unit. I bought it for my personal collection about a year ago and have since resurfaced 100+ games with no problems. It leaves the readable service looking like new and does not leave behind any of the funky patterns like the cheaper resurface kits do.

Payment:

Paypal Gift is my preferred method of payment.

Once a deal is struck I expect to be paid in a seemingly prompt manner. My new policy is I expect payment within one week of finalizing a deal and will ship the package immediately after receiving payment. If for any reason you cannot pay or want to back out of a deal no harm no foul just give me a heads up. I much prefer someone telling me upfront they want to back out then having someone give me the run around. I have had some negative experiences with people making deals with me then stalling for months before disappearing on me, and I would very much like to avoid situations like that Tongue.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:09:43 PM by Fragems » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:29:50 PM »

Whoever hasn't played it and likes strategic and tactical games REALLY needs to experience Valkyria Chronicles. Best RPG on the PS3, 360, Wii, whatever system of that gen you want to pick.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »

I see some good stuff, what's on the ps1 demo?
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 11:53:58 PM »

I miss picking them up too, that Interactive one just took me back. I think I still have one of those.
Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 11:03:23 PM »

Got in some new inventory.

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow
Contra 4
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime
Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Dragon Quest Monster Joker
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light
Mario Kart DS
Metal Slug 7
Sonic Rush Adventure
Steal Princess

PSP:
Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles
Gladiator Begins

Playstation 2:
Champions of Norrath

Nintendo Game Cube:
Super Bubble Pop

Xbox:
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector's Edition Scorpion Cover

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 07:21:26 PM »

Trying Something New:

Featured Game of the Day: METAL SLUG 7(DS)

[img width=700 height=525]http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/metal-slug-7/cvr.jpg[/img]

Classic Game Room Review:

Metal Slug 7- $8
______

Also NEW Today:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2(PS2)
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks(PS2)
Ultimate Spider-Man(PS2)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:07:19 PM by Fragems » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 07:49:37 PM »

Metal Slug 7 - sweet game.

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 11:10:40 PM »

Went back to my old pricing scale Smiley. Most games have dropped a fair bit in price.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:45:23 PM by Fragems » Logged

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 06:43:49 PM »

Cut the prices back on everything last night.

Featured Game of the Day: Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

[img width=414 height=220]http://media.vandal.net/m/10-2010/20101027112922_1.jpg[/img]

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow- $14.80(click me for picture)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:51:46 PM by Fragems » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 06:47:56 PM »

I like how you're doing the game of the day stuff - makes me interested, at least, to see what'll be featured next. Unfortunately, no $ to toss your way for some of these right now. Also, my NES has the same problem with reading games - replaced the 72-pin and no dice.

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »

I like how you're doing the game of the day stuff - makes me interested, at least, to see what'll be featured next. Unfortunately, no $ to toss your way for some of these right now. Also, my NES has the same problem with reading games - replaced the 72-pin and no dice.

Yeah thought it would be more interesting than just posting variations of "bump" over and over again like I used to. Plus it gives me a chance to show off the games Smiley.

This NES was my old unit. Replaced it a few weeks ago with a new one I found at the pawnshop for cheap due to it being insanely dirty/smoky smelling. After about an hour of cleaning it worked just fine though and the smell was gone. The 72-pin in it was also like new even though someone had left a game in it for who knows how long Tongue. No clue what could be causing my last units problems though Tongue cleaned it pretty thoroughly and didn't notice any issues with the board so I have no idea what could be up with it. It still worked just fine but  it always took me a minute or two to get the games seated just right and that bugged me Tongue.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:07:59 PM by Fragems » Logged

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 05:04:47 PM »

Featured Game of the Day: Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles(PSP)

[img width=399 height=577]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p204/Fragems/DXC_zps043e3a42.png[/img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndl_YH7sPb4

2x Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles(UMD only)- $7 each
Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles(GH UMD protective casing cracked)- $5
(click me for picture)

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »

Featured Game of the Day: Phantom Dust(Xbox)

[img width=604 height=453]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xYpxT5lBJLQ/SaD-dbgfY5I/AAAAAAAAACY/iZhLT1yODsc/S660/phantom+dust.jpg[/img]
Video:

Phantom Dust(No Manual)- $7.86(click for pic)

________
Sold:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin for $10.76(after fees/shipping) on Amazon.

Fragems
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »

Featured Game of the Day: Resident Evil Dead Aim(PS2)

[img width=700 height=411]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/131/d/4/resident_evil_dead_aim_poster_by_giannisxd55-d64va3s.jpg[/img]

For the best experience I recommend using a light gun.
Resident Evil Dead Aim(CIB)- $15.28(click for scan)

______
NEW ITEMS:

Gamecube
Super Smash Bros. Melee(CIB)
Resident Evil 4(loose)

NEW PROMO:
Buy 2 Games Get 1 of Greater or Equal Value Free. Promo ends Nov. 1st at 12am EST.

Edit:
Sold: Bioshock Infinite
Sold: Both Copies of Super Smash Bros. Melee for a total of $$54.48 after fees/shipping on Amazon
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:32:39 PM by Fragems » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length