RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:12:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Presentation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Presentation  (Read 860 times)
Zouseap
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:58:34 PM »

Ey! How is going?

I'm new here in the web and mainly new on collection. I m player from years ago but collector from a few weeks ago. I took the advise from one of the staff to present me here so, that I doing.
Right now focus on jap ps2 looking for also expand to s. famicom and psx later.

I'm a Spanish settle in Japan so mainly all the new entries of ps2 jap version you have been seiing these days came from me. I will continue supporting the site as I could.

Also, time to time I m making some deals by order from Spain, so if you are interested on something exclusive from Japan, I will be glad to help yu guys. (Please don't ask me to find golden cartridge or the special edition of MSG that Kojima have in his living room). I'm in Japan but I'm not a ninja! I bought in a few good known second hand shops, online and from auctions.

From my ps2 collection that I'm adding these days, nothing very very xtreme. I got good deal with wild arms alter code f, a special edition of disgaea or  code Veronica premium really good deal. Of course I have my little jewel, psx scph7000w midnight blue completely new. But well I will keep going.

Anything you need people, just a private message.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 11:25:15 AM »

If anyone is looking for some imports from Japan (looking at you Famicom and Xbox 360 folks), Zouseap has volunteered to help out with importing from Japan for us. I'd suggest taking advantage of it and helping out a fellow forum member by growing their collection as a result. Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length