RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:22:34 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 241077 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »

Just a hair under $8 total. The guy at the counter said he was told to price new games as used, so Super Puzzle Fighter II NIB was only $5.

ixtaileddemonfox
Weapon X
TurboGrafx-16

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 08:05:59 PM »

Another score from work.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 11:46:13 PM »

Looking through my GameCube games, I found an undocumented variant for Metroid Prime. That now makes 15 versions of Metroid Prime we have listed in the database, which means e4g will have to track this one down. Grin

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 12:17:40 AM »

^
^
Good to see some Sega Saturn stuff. I just got the console and although I haven't played it other then to test it out, I'm kinda liking reading about the Saturn. It's a interesting "new" console for me to discover.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »

Saturn is great, and has some really unique titles. You'll really enjoy it nupoile.

inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 03:50:23 AM »

the saturn was a new system for me too, recently. its quite amazing, and maybe the most overlooked system of all time, IMO. as for hunting for it, it has endless treasures. great stuff.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 04:23:56 AM »

^
^
Good to see some Sega Saturn stuff. I just got the console and although I haven't played it other then to test it out, I'm kinda liking reading about the Saturn. It's a interesting "new" console for me to discover.

Its probably my favorite SEGA system. Lots of pretty neat stuff on it.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 11:08:34 AM »

i've still got to grab a saturn someday, i have Nights Into Dreams but nothing to play it on.
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 11:42:53 AM »

I always regret selling a Saturn, but considering I've never had a boxed one, its been alright.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »

See how many people like the Saturn?  Cheesy

Before I got one I didn't know too much about why people liked it so much. Now that I'm looking into it I'm sort of surprised at how well it is liked, but also finding out how interesting the games are. Another surprising thing is how (relatively) inexpensive the games seem to be. I've been looking online and in used game stores for prices and they don't appear to be too bad. Like I had said though, I haven't really played it too much, I'm kinda waiting to get my new game room put together, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks to Ryudo for putting up a couple of pictures with Saturn stuff and getting everyone talking about it.  Cheesy
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 05:56:53 PM »

See how many people like the Saturn?  Cheesy

Before I got one I didn't know too much about why people liked it so much. Now that I'm looking into it I'm sort of surprised at how well it is liked, but also finding out how interesting the games are. Another surprising thing is how (relatively) inexpensive the games seem to be. I've been looking online and in used game stores for prices and they don't appear to be too bad. Like I had said though, I haven't really played it too much, I'm kinda waiting to get my new game room put together, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks to Ryudo for putting up a couple of pictures with Saturn stuff and getting everyone talking about it.  Cheesy

Lots of the really good stuff is a bit on the pricey side. Stuff like Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes, Burning Rangers, Dragon Force, Shining Force III, Albert Odyssey, etc. There are quite a few solid titles on the cheap though.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »

I love my Saturn too. Picked it up at a thrift store for $5. It's beat to shit but works like a champ. Never played it back in the day as nobody I knew owned one. Glad I bought it though.
RobotCowhand
Donor

Stats
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:49 PM »

I spent all this week planning a 2 day run well out of the city. Here is my reward :

Cost? Under 3 digits. I'll leave it to you to find the hidden gems in this lot Smiley Needless to say, if I sold 4 games in here at eBay prices I'd cover my cost.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 09:57:26 PM »

I did a run to a new flea market in an adjacent town, and picked these up today:

Jade Empire Limited Edition with the additional disc, Star Soldier (N64), Mario's Early Years Fun with Numbers, and a Hogan's Alley with converter all for $17:

Nintendo AV Multi-out cord and Yoshi's Island DS official guide, both for $1:

Power-Joy Famiclone for $1 (I really just wanted the multi-cart):

PSone with controller and AV cord, Ramage World Tour (PS) for $5:

The Hogan's Alley with converter is going into my sale thread if anyone is looking for one.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:07:27 PM by Duke.Togo » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length