RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:29:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 998307 times)
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4455 on: November 21, 2014, 10:17:01 PM »

Things!!1

Picked up Smash and an Amiibo cause I'm an insatiable fanboy. Grin Grabbed a lone SNES game. (yay!) Two complete PS2 puzzle games. And I happened across a pretty cool tabletop game. It's a two player machine which is pretty cool. I was really wanting a proper tabletop and my call was answered. Hopefully I can nab a few Coleco ones to set up on a shelf like an arcade wall.
Banards
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4456 on: November 21, 2014, 10:37:18 PM »

I can't believe I found this, picked it up and a few carts. Gotta say I'm pretty excited  Grin

I've also got some images of the packaging materials if anyone's interested in what they look like.

Didn't realize it at the time, but I need an Arcade card to play Fatal Fury 2.
Now I need to find one of those oh darn  slick

Also found some other nice pickups.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:46:41 AM by Banards » Logged

No matter where you go, there you are.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4457 on: November 22, 2014, 08:07:06 AM »

Got this lot of PS2 games from a great seller over at Nintendoage. He also threw in a boxed Ape Escape Demo and CIB Vigilante 8.

I was always a bit envious of you Skylanders/Disney Infinity collectors. Now I've got some cool gaming toys to blow all my money on too!! I was hoping to grab Kirby and Wii Fit Trainer, but they didn't have any WFTs so I picked up a Donkey Kong instead.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4458 on: November 22, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »

I can't believe I found this, picked it up and a few carts. Gotta say I'm pretty excited  Grin

I've also got some images of the packaging materials if anyone's interested in what they look like.

Didn't realize it at the time, but I need an Arcade card to play Fatal Fury 2.
Now I need to find one of those oh darn  slick

Also found some other nice pickups.

Damn!  Nice pickups.  How much for the PC Engine.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4459 on: November 22, 2014, 08:56:38 AM »

Two more in the mail today... Bases Loaded from eBay, and Indy UBISOFT from SingleBanana! Thanks again!  Grin  leo

Nice grabs!  Banana, where is the Shaggy love???

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #4460 on: November 22, 2014, 09:14:16 AM »

Very jelly of the PC Engine Duo.  As for your Arcade card needs, you need the Arcade Card Duo, which (after a quick peek at ebay) sells for about half of what an Arcade Card Pro (which I need for my PC Engine CD) goes for.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4461 on: November 22, 2014, 09:19:10 AM »

Two more in the mail today... Bases Loaded from eBay, and Indy UBISOFT from SingleBanana! Thanks again!  Grin  leo

Nice grabs!  Banana, where is the Shaggy love???

If I find another, I shall contact you.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4462 on: November 22, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »

Very nice! You won't have that much trouble finding the Arcade Card for the Duo. It's pretty reasonable.

TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #4463 on: November 22, 2014, 11:30:32 AM »

Those vinyls are so awesome. I should pick some up - I do have a vinyl player in the house somewhere...
The Sega Vinyls are quite nice indeed! Smiley Just check out what's coming in early december!  xmas

(Also out on CD)

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4464 on: November 22, 2014, 06:22:25 PM »

Here's what I got this passed week.  Got em both for dirt cheap.  They're for sale if anyone is interested.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4465 on: November 22, 2014, 07:36:55 PM »

Got this stuff in a direct trade on Leaptrade. Yeah, to be honest I'm not thrilled with the condition of Golden Sun but it happens to be one of those critically loved but not high-value rpgs. Also, most of the language on the case for KOF Heroes is in Spanish but the game is all in English. Pretty cool. I've seen French-Canadian variants, but what is this, Mexican? Came from a guy in California. Didn't know there was such a thing.

krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #4466 on: November 22, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »

To continue gray's xboxen gets

wooo second duke bust

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4467 on: November 23, 2014, 04:07:12 AM »

Hey, guys! Now I know you won't be at all shocked by this revelation, but I'll tell you anyway: I picked up three new Skylanders figures today!

Check 'em out:

They are the Three Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamiibos! And Amiibos forever they'll be!

Aren't they just the awesomest?! I can't wait to have these bad boy/girls do battle against the minions of Kaos!

'Late
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4468 on: November 23, 2014, 05:51:19 AM »

ZAGNORCH! NO!

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4469 on: November 23, 2014, 06:42:30 AM »