RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:48:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 998347 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5565 on: March 29, 2015, 02:28:32 PM »

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5566 on: March 29, 2015, 02:32:26 PM »

@Boshamp: Good grab on Bravely Default. A winner is you.

krunch
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #5567 on: March 29, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »

60 issues of PC Gamer for 10$!
These are so full of ads its great

Diane, it is 4:28 AM.
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5568 on: March 30, 2015, 07:45:26 AM »

Wasn't planning on picking up another GBA SP this month, but came across a deal on OfferUp.  I've been wanting to pick up the 101 model for a while now.  I got this lot for $50.  Everything was CIB except for Aladdin.  The rest of the games are going to go to my daughter.  Go Go Ackman I got off Ebay.  It was suppose to be CIB, but came cartridge only.  When I asked the seller about the box, I was informed that he made a mistake and was refunded my money.  He told me to keep the game too.  Now I just need to get Ackman 3.

So Offer Up is actually active where you live? Around me, there are less than 10 ads for games across the three areas they could possibly be listed (and 80% of those have been up since I downloaded the app about a month ago). I guess it just hasn't caught on here yet.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5569 on: March 30, 2015, 08:16:38 AM »

Looks like it's active in my area too, but mostly modern listings.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5570 on: March 30, 2015, 11:34:00 AM »

Great Gameboy lot Zag!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #5571 on: March 30, 2015, 11:47:31 AM »

Wasn't planning on picking up another GBA SP this month, but came across a deal on OfferUp.  I've been wanting to pick up the 101 model for a while now.  I got this lot for $50.  Everything was CIB except for Aladdin.  The rest of the games are going to go to my daughter.  Go Go Ackman I got off Ebay.  It was suppose to be CIB, but came cartridge only.  When I asked the seller about the box, I was informed that he made a mistake and was refunded my money.  He told me to keep the game too.  Now I just need to get Ackman 3.

So Offer Up is actually active where you live? Around me, there are less than 10 ads for games across the three areas they could possibly be listed (and 80% of those have been up since I downloaded the app about a month ago). I guess it just hasn't caught on here yet.

Looks like it's active in my area too, but mostly modern listings.

Never heard about OfferUp before, so I checked it out.  The video game section near me is pretty active, but it's full of delusional sellers.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5572 on: March 30, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »

OfferUp?  What is that?  I never heard of it...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5573 on: March 30, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »

OfferUp?  What is that?  I never heard of it...

Kind of like craigslist but with pictures on every ad.  Plus it's supposed to be 1 item per ad.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5574 on: March 30, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »

1 item per ad? ROFL, YEAH RIGHT.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5575 on: March 30, 2015, 03:57:26 PM »

15 old Xbox 360 games. $20 each.

That's more like Craigslist.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5576 on: March 30, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »

Okay, already creeped out by this website:
https://offerupnow.com/it...baby-boy-nipples-for-game

What game are we playing here?

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5577 on: March 30, 2015, 04:49:21 PM »

1 item per ad? ROFL, YEAH RIGHT.

"Supposed" to be. LOL
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5578 on: March 30, 2015, 07:21:55 PM »

Okay, already creeped out by this website:
https://offerupnow.com/it...baby-boy-nipples-for-game

What game are we playing here?

My question to you is why are you looking at baby nipples? Wink

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5579 on: March 30, 2015, 07:59:06 PM »

Hey all! Last day of shopping in Florida going home on Thursday.  Today was another awesome day! Picked up a hand-held system I thought I would never ever get.   Also went and toured EA Games and the EA Games Store thanks to one of our very own for hooking us up!  Here is the rundown and some pictures.  ALSO check out the small toys thread as we went to a special toy place my brother wanted to go!

-Donkey Kong 64 - Box & Manual
-Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Game Boy Color - CIB
-Robopon - Game Boy Color - CIB
-Tiny Toon Adventures - GB - Box Only
-Teen Titans - GameCube - CIB
-1942 - NES - CIB
-Paperboy 2 - NES - CIB
-Aerobiz Supersonic - SNES - CIB
-Tempo - Sega 32x - CIB
-Zone of Enders HD Collection Collector's Edition - Brand New - Xbox 360
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - Brand New - DS
-Battlefield: Hardline - PS4
-Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Brand New - Xbox 360
-Dark Chambers - CIB - Atari 7800
-Knightfall - Blu-Ray

Then This Amazing Set of Items -

-Final Fanatasy II Premium Strap Wonderswan Color System with Game! Also they threw in Final Fantasy for free!! Everything is Complete in Box! The other two games are:

-Super Robot Taisen Compact 2 Dai-2-Bu: Uchuu Gekishin-hen
-Vaitz Blade

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length